t w e n t y s e v e n

Eunbin POV

So,, in the morning, Minyoung approached me. And it was pretty surprising since we haven't spoken since our project days. She told me to talk to Jihoon and that he's lonely. I highly doubt that though, with his girlfriend and many other friends. But then again, I do really want to talk to him.. so I went for it, I didn't need to look around for him since he was always there.. in front of me. But I lost every chance I had. Now I felt like I have the courage to talk to him so I went to look for him again, But there he was.. Kissing Soomin...

I stared at them hopelessly until I felt 2 hands cover my eyes and walk me away from them, the person soon removed their hands and my vision was a little blurry...

"Are you okay?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere, Jinyoung. I blankly stared at him, wondering how and why he was there... I shook my thoughts away when he was giving me a cute smile. "Uhh,, Why did you do that?" I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Do what? Cover your eyes, follow you, or take you away?" He said, looking For something in his bag. I was kind of weirded out when he said he followed me but it made my heart flutter, just a bit. "All three?"

"I wanted to talk to you so I followed you, I covered your eyes and brought you here because you're too innocent to see that. I still think you and Jihoon are cute so I cannot let Soomin interfere." I chuckled at him "wow, did you move on already. Lucky boy".

He got out an envelope and gave it to me, I got curious so I opened it. There were many crumpled papers in there. I looked at Jinyoung and he had a small smirk on his face. After a moment of having a staring contest with him, Jinyoung said that these are letters that Jihoon tried to write to me but threw in the bin.

"yOU WENT IN THE BIN?!" I exclaimed, he nodded and whispered "only for eunBIN" (aYe, okay no xD) I took them all out and read them one by one, each was as cringe as the other but they were actually cute letters, he was asking for me to forgive him and to start again. One of the letters was all about why I should give him another blowjob.. smh

After reading them all there was a smile stuck on my face, which I couldn't seem to get rid of.

"Are you done smiling? You look ridiculous" Jinyoung laughed at me, my smile actually faded away and I glared at him until he stopped and gave me an apologetic bow. I was satisfied so I patted his head.

---------

In class we were watching a documentary until a paper ball landed directly in my face, my table mate nudged me and said quietly "it was Park Jihoon". I took note of that and unscrunched the paper, it spelled out ' Loser'. I glared at him but his head was turned to the screen. I didn't write anything back but simply just threw it back to him.

After a few minutes, he threw it back to me agai-

"Lee Eunbin, Park Jihoon, outside now. Both arms raised!" the teacher shouted. I sighed as I walked outside the classroom with my 2 arms raised in the air, what a great way to end the day, probably with a freakin detention...

[Published: 14/11/17
Edited: 6/5/18]