s e v e n t e e n

I've realized how much that I miss Jihoon, but I just couldn't think of a way to approach him, I can't even text him since he blocked me on almost every social media that he uses. 'which I bet he done on purpose so that I would talk to him in person' i thought. but only I would think that since i'm so full of myself sometimes.

anyways, nowadays... Jinyoung always passes me small notes in class saying stuff like 'caught her again' or 'what should I do? she still won't say'

all those little post-it notes are now in the bin, and I've avoided Jinyoung in class now. he was all vexed because I asked him "why don't you just break up with her",, after I asked that he started ranting on about how I shouldn't get in others' business. but honestly, he's the one who tried to get me involved. he's such a weirdo.

the only person I can actually talk to is Gunhee right now. I found his user after stalking some people.

Trashbin
yO GUNHEE

Gunhoee_
who dis??

Trashbin
your one and only
history seatmate ;))

Gunhoee_
EUNBINNIE?

Trashbin
yes

Trashbin
but

Trashbin
why is u called 'Gunhoe'

Gunhoee_ has gone offline

"geez it was just a question" I snorted at my screen. my phone was buzzing and a random number called me. I didn't want to answer because it's probably one of those advertisements but my mind told me to answer it

"Hello?"

"this better not be some sort of scam thing or I will sue yo-"

"Hi, Eunbin. It's Jihoon"

"oh. why are you calling?" my heart raced

"I was lonely, you're very amusing"

"..."

"Okay, I miss you"

"you what? I think i'm going deaf"

"I said I miss you, and I do. give me another blowjob and I'll come back"

I hung on him faster than lightning. bOI DID U hEAR DAT?! this guy had the actual nerve to request that. I should be screaming at his brother to whoop his ass. but i'm nice (not) so I wouldn't do that :)

after that small chat, my belly started to get butterflies and it was making me feel super uneasy, I was pacing along the living room and just panicking. I hope he talks to me at school though...

----------------------

A/N; yup, another short chapter... I don't know the outcome of this fanfic so ;P lets just see how it goes & if your good at science pm me

[Published: 4/10/17
Edited: 6/5/17]