f i v e

Another short, boring chapter ;)
-----------------------

|| Jihoonie99 {} ||

Jihoonie99:
Hey

Jihoonie99:
Sorry about last time :(

TrashBin:
cos u said sorry

TrashBin:
It's okay

TrashBin:
:)

(A/n: Loool just clocked, how forgiving I made her 😂😂)

Jihoonie99:
for real?

TrashBin:
Yeah, why not?

Jihoonie99:
Can u send some pics?

TrashBin:
Of what?

Jihoonie99:
Idk

Jihoonie99:
I'm thinking..
some nudes.

Jihoonie99:
Some booty.

Jihoonie99:
You don't know how much
I've wanted to hit that ;)

TrashBin:
Ur such a virgin, park jihoon

Jihoonie99:
couldn't agree more

TrashBin:
Looool

Jihoonie99:
Jk 😉

Jihoonie99:
But guess who's coming
to steal urs?

Jihoonie99:
NAYANA!!

TrashBin has gone offline...

-----------------------
I knew that was coming smh. This morning was very tiring, because of my mum. All I hear is her nagging and yapping stuff like - 'You have to learn how to do chores for when you have your own family' blah blah. Yeah, whatever. I'll figure that stuff out when i'm actually pregnant. Which I know, won't be anytime soon.

Dad was sat on the sofa, watching football on the TV. I walked past him and questioned, "they play football this early?"

"Its almost mid-day, what do you mean early?" He chuckled.

Today was gonna be boring I guess. Nothing to do but to stay at home. Jinyoung got the chance to do some modeling for his cousin, and Minyoung is at some dance recital. Oh yeah, when we had our coffee I found out we had a lot in common and she's really funny. I was almost crying.

--------------------

My doorbell rung as I sat on the floor doing some sketches. My parents were out shopping and I was home alone. Reluctantly, I stood up and walked to the door, looking through the peephole, I saw Jihoon - looking like he just woke up. His hair was messy and his face was very puffy, cute.

I opened the door and laughed at him. "Haha, what is even happening? It's three something in the afternoon and you still look like this?"

He groaned, and blinked hard, pouting at me afterwards. "I got kicked out my house by my brother, so can I stay here until my parents get back? It'll only a few hours." He said. Only a few hours? What do you mean, a few hours? Although, I felt a little bad. Seeing him in this state. But like his older brother kicked him out, lmao.

I let him in and he slept on the couch. I went upstairs to grab him a few blankets and pillows so he was able to get comfortable. He looked kind of adorable...

"Jihoon.. um, what time did you sleep last night?" I asked out of curiosity. "I just slept this morning." He replied in a raspy voice.

"I bet you were watching porn" I mumbled, throwing the blankets and pillows at him whilst he lay flat on his abless tummy.

"I heARD THAT!"

[Published: 1/9/17
Edited: 28/3/18]