t w e l v e

So half of the last chapter disappeared, so after they went to Eunbin's house they all hung around. Whilst Jinyoung was with his mum, Jihoon tried to make some moves on Eunbin // basically, that's it//
-------------------------

Jihoonie99
Babe, i think that we now are close enough

Jihoonie99
For u to send nudes ;))

TrashBin
Fukkofff

Jihoonie99
Or

Jihoonie99
Give me a blowjob :D

Trashbin has gone offline

-----------------------

"Jinyoung, did you read that. This guy speaks absolute bullshit, I can't even with him"I shoved my phone into Jinyoung's face. "You cant even what?" He smirked. I just scoffed and turned away. "But can I say something?" I asked he nodded. "At first I thought I was starting to have a crush on Jihoon but now I just feel disgusted with his presence sometimes"

His mouth opened to a large 'O' shape and he gasped. "no way, you can't say that! I was starting to ship you guys." he shouted out of nowhere. I pinched his arm and he squealed. I and Jinyoung were planning to go to the arcade today because school has been really stressful so we need something to help us loosen up. when we arrived we both instantly ran to the dance revolution machine.

after a few hours, I was so out of breath. I sat down and watched Jinyoung Play this punching game. he is such a show-off, but that's what makes me friends with him.

"Jinyoung-ah, i'm going to get something to drink. do you want anything?"

"just water, thank you!" he smiled at me. I walked away from the mischievous boy and went to the food court. I could get food but, I'd rather get it when Jinyoung has finished playing around. I got our drinks and some snacks and was ready to go back and beat him in a game.

but on my way back I saw Jihoon, surprise, surprise he was with two other girls. it doesn't affect me now, maybe before but not now. I walked up to him and exclaimed "hi Jihoon!" hi head shot towards me and he waved back "Hello, princess!"

he ran towards me, leaving those girls behind. they didn't seem to butthurt about it so I guess that they're just friends of his. he shouted he'll be back in ten to the girls and they walked off.

"what's a lovely lady doing here alone?" Jihoon put his arms around me. I slightly nudged him off "i'm here with Baejin"

"are you guys like.. dating? you're always together" he pouted. I looked up at him "jealous?" he looked away quickly and ignored me, I started to laugh at his shyness. "Nah, we ain't he's my best friend," I said after I was done laughing.

"so I can do this?" he said, I looked at him with confusion.

he swiftly picked me up and kissed me again. my cheeks flushed pink. he put me down and hugged me tightly...

[the cup has been forgotten]

--------------------------------

A/N; lol, running out of ideas so I just write random things for these chapters, hope they don't bore you guys! :// + Thank you for 2k reads <3

[Published: 16/9/17
Edited: 6/5/18]