Bash

After the incident, the news about how Jimin exploded at the fans meeting became viral very fast. Many of the army's were mad towards Kang Hae Na. Luckily, they did not know who Kang Hae Na was. They knew that a girl had made a chaos during BTS's fans meeting but they did not know who the girl was. The company of BigHit Entertainment asked not to spread the news and reveal who the person was for Hae Na owns safety. Kang Hae Na and Lee Su Yeon were just talking about the incident in Hae Na's bedroom.

"Gosh! It was very lucky for you that the company did not sue you. It could have been worse, you know. Oh my gosh. If it doesn't for their kindness, you would have been dead right now.''

''Yah! Su Yeon-ah. Please. Can you just don't over react? It's not just like I have been murdered him, ok? It was just some misunderstanding that's all. By the way, nobody is hurt, right?''

"What did you just said? Some 'misunderstanding' ? Ok. Tell me what kind of 'misunderstanding' that you told me just now.''

''We...we...well, you know. He was,.. you know, I.. I.. (starting to realise that it was never Jimin's fault). Fine. It was my fault."

''See? Now you have admit it, you should go and apologise to them and especially Jimin."

"Gosh, Su Yeon-ah. Does it really matter? Besides, maybe they have already forgotten about it already.'

"Don't be so stubborn Hae Na-ah.. You..."

"What?! I'll never going to apologise to that guy! By the way, why do you keep on defending him? Yes, I know that It was my fault, but shouldn't you've been helping me now? Which side are you? Gosh! That guy is really pissing me off! Why did he had to embarrass me in front of many people? What? He wanted to show that he was a hero?!''

"Hae Na-ah! Calm down! No. I do not take any side. I'm just telling you what's right. It was your fault and you should go apologise to them. At least that's what you can do to show that you are thankful for what the company had done. Besides, maybe it was ok for you, but it was not the same for them especially Jimin. He has a reputation to take care of. But because of that what you thought was 'misunderstanding', that "misunderstanding' could actually ruin his image or reputation as an artist.''

The next morning, at school....

"Yah. Did you guys heard about what has happened during BTS's fans meeting? I can't believe that jerk actually picked a fight with Jimin oppa!!"

"Yeah. I can't believe she actually did that. Lucky for her, they didn't reveal her icadentity though. If they did reveal, I bet she could not wander around in the city. Hahaha."

"Right? Wow I am so pissed with her. If I meet her, I will never let her go! She didn't even apologise to Jimin though!"

During recess, many people talked about the incident. It was the latest news so many people making the news their main topic during their chat. Near them, was Kang Hae Na and Lee Su Yeon.

"Su Yeon-ah. Did you heard what they said? It's kinda creepy though."

"What's creepy? If you wasn't my friend, I would have killed you."

"Yah! Su Yeon-ah. Please I'm not in the mood for your lame jokes, ok?"

"Yah. It's true ok. Plus, I'm an Army. Of course I would feel that way.''

"Pfftt.. Whatever."

"By the way, didn't you just heard what did one of them said? You should apologise."

"Seriously? Do we want to keep arguing bout that?"

KRINGGGG!!!!

"Nevermind. Let's just discuss this matter some other time"