Meet up

Bwoh?! She said she knew me?! But.... She didn't react the way I imagine though. Maybe I just have to be cool around her. Ok! Just relax Namjoon.....

In the house........

"Eeomoni! Su Yeon is here!"

"Oh? Su Yeon-ah! Hello.."

"Hello too." *smiling*

"Well, what made you come here?"

"Oh! Right. I was looking for Kang Hae Na. Is she upstairs?"

"I'm sorry dear. She went out just now. Eh? She didn't tell you?"

"Haha. I didn't even text her that I wanted to come and see her here actually. I forgot to text her."

"Really? Ok then. By the way, what's up with her these days? She really looked unhappy."

"Well... Let's just say, 'boy's problem' pfft. Yeah you know. Teenagers.."

"Ahhhh..... Haha. Ok then. So that's why. Don't worry you teenager is normal to have this 'boy's issues'. "

"Haha yeah. *remembered about Namjoon* Oh! Eeomoni. I have to go now. I'll just meet her somewhere else then. Thank you. Goodbye!"

"Oh! Sure sure. Anytime. Goodbye too!"

Outside the house.....

Haish. What took her so long?...... Uh? There she is! Where's the other one?

"Yah! Where's your friend?!"

Tch. He should be thankful that I helped him. Gosh. Is this really is the person who I adore?!!

"First of all, the name is Lee Su Yeon. 'Su Yeon' is fine. Secondly, she went out. Thirdly, can you just talk politely instead of yelling?!"

"Oh. Sorry. Hihi. Soo..... She's not here right? Haish. What now? I must meet her."

"I'll just text her to meet us at somewhere else."

Hmm? That's kind of a good idea. Oh! I'll just have to text Jimin too. No. I should call him.

"Hmm. What's your name again? Ah. Lee Su Yeon. You know right what had happened between my friend Jimin and her? Well, my plan was just ask them to meet up and clear things up. The thing is, Jimin seemed really depressed these days and it's kinda affected his concentration and everytime we practise our dance moves, he kept on forgetting."

"Ok."

"Ok? That's it?"

Why doesn't she even flinch thinking that I'm one of the BTS member and her friend is actually DATING one of us?!

"What do you expect me to say?"

"Uh? Hmm.. Nothing."

"Ok. I'm going to text her to meet up at The Cafe."

"Really? Ok. I'll call Jimin then."

* * * * *

PING!

Kang Hae Na checked her phone.

LEE SU YEON

Where are you? I'm sorry. I came to your house without inform you early to meet you but you weren't there. Are you alright?

KANG HAE NA

Uh. I was just strolling at the park. I'm sorry too because I didn't text you.

LEE SU YEON

It's okay.. Come and meet me at The Cafe then.

KANG HAE NA