Haunted House

When Kang Hae Na finished, she walked towards Jimin who was sitting on a bench nearby. After that, Jimin told her about Lee Su Yeon. Kang Hae Na was shocked.

"Yah. Are you nuts?! What did you said to her?"

"Well, I told her that you couldn't answer the call cause you were in the toilet."

"Haish. You shouldn't have pickup the phone!"

"Yah. She would be more worried if I didn't!"

"Forget it! What did you said then?"

"I told her my name."

Kang Hae Na did not believe what she just heard.

"Yah! Are you crazy!"

"Yah yah. I'm not that stupid ok? I told her that I'm your friend, my name is Jimin and she didn't suspect anything else. I don't think that she thinks I'm 'the Jimin".

"And she believed that you are my friend?"

"Of course-- yah. What do you mean by 'she believed that I'm your friend' ? I'm your friend right?"

"Whatever. Now, let's go to the Haunted House!!"

Kang Hae Na walked towards the Haunted House without bothering to answer Jimin's question.

"Yah yah! Where are you going? You haven't answer me yet!"

Jimin quickly followed her.

In the Haunted House....

"Wow. I've always wanted to go to this place but--"

"What are you scare? If you are scare you can always hug me along the way." *smirked*

"Wha? No!" *blushed*

Jimin chuckled when she blushed. He loves to tease her and make her blushes.

Gosh. She is so cute when she blushes. No wonder I have fallen for her. Wait. What??!

"It's not because I'm scare. It's just because I have no one to bring. I can't bring Su Yeon cause she hates this kind of thing. She even hates horror movie. I did have thought to come here alone but *sighed* the idea seems so stupid. It will feel so lonely."

Jimin's smile slowly faded away when he heard her statement. He realised how lonely she was from the look of her face. He suddenly wanted to hug her so bad so that he could make her feels better.

Out of a sudden....

"Ahhhh!!!!"

A ghost appeared out of nowhere and it made Hae Na's screamed.
Jimin was shocked too. But he was more shocked when Hae Na suddenly hugged him tightly.

They were still in that position for a while. Jimin looked down and smiled. Hae Na still hugged him while closing her eyes. Jimin hugged her back instinctively.

"Is it gone?"

"Yup."

Kang Hae Na opened her eyes. She suddenly realised that she was hugging Jimin. Her heart beat fast. She quickly stepped away from him.

" *clearing her throat* Sorry"

"It's okay. Yah. I thought that you said before that you didn't scare?"

"Yah! I'm not scare ok?!"

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Then why did you suddenly hugged me?"

Kang Hae Na froze at his statement. She blushed.

"Y-yah. I was just shocked ok? Plus, it was my first time to come here. I didn't know that they would pull off this kind of trick."