Date?

JIMIN

Kang Hae Na. Are you busy tommorow?

Kang Hae Na was busy checking BTS's songs when Jimin texted her.

"Uh? Oh. It's him. Tommorow? Hmm. I don't think I have anything to do."

KANG HAE NA

No. Why?

JIMIN

Is that so? Great! I was just thinking that maybe we can spend time together tommorow. Yeah you know. Our manager said that we take the day off tommorow. And you're still on holiday right? So, let's go out tommorow!

"Hmm.. Yeah why not right? At least I can have some fun time rather than staying in the house."

KANG HAE NA

Sure.

* * * * *

KANG HAE NA

Sure.

"She agreed? SHE AGREED!!!!! Okay okay. Stay calm Jimin."

JIMIN

Great! Let's meet at this park (I don't know. Some random park.) At 11.00 a.m. DON'T BE LATE!

KANG HAE NA

Yah yah. I'm the one who should have said that to you.

Jimin chuckled and smiled.

"Cute."

* * * * *

JIMIN

Haha. Arasso arasso.

"Huh? What is he laughing about? It's true! He's the one that shouldn't be late!" (Don't believe her guys. She's lying. Remember their first meeting? She was the one that late. -_- )

JIMIN

Ok then. So. See you tommorow! :)

"What is he smilling about."

After a while, the thoughts finally hit her.

"Ommo!! DID HE JUST ASKED ME OUT???!!!"

* * * * *

Jimin smiled broadly after he ended the text. He walked happily towards Suga who was eating in the kitchen.

Jimin: "Annyeong Suga hyung!!" XD

Suga: *making 'what's wrong with you' face * "Are you ok?"

Jimin: "Why?"

Suga: "Yah. You look like a person who just won a lottery. What's the happy news?"

Jimin: "W-what? There's nothing happened. Just that we have a day off tommorow. That is why I'm happy."

Suga: "Ayy~~ I smell something fishy here." *making 'tell me the truth' face*

Jimin: "What's with that face though?"

Finally Suga gave up.

Suga: "Tch. Arasso. I won't ask. Oh! Here. Have some of these cakes. They're delicious.'

Jimin: *eat some* "Hmm!! Mashita!!!"

Suga: "Jinjja?"

Jimin: "Uh? Why do you ask?"

Suga: "Hehe. I made them."

Jimin eyes widen. Suga never cooked anything nor baked.

Jimin: "Bwohrago!!?? You made these???!"