Chance

* * * * *

Hae Na could not forget what she had said to Jimin.

FLASHBACK

"Yah!! Let go of me!!"

"Then explain!"

"There's nothing left to explain! Do you still not understand what I've said to you that day?! I don't love you, I don't have feelings for you and we cannot be together. That's it! So let me go!"

FLASHBACK ENDS

"It's okay Kang Hae Na. Don't worry. You have made the right decision."

She kept on ensuring herself that what she did was right.

But why does it hurts? :"(

PINGG!

A message came in.

LEE SU YEON

Are you home?

KANG HAE NA

Yes?

LEE SU YEON

Good. I need to see you. NOW.

"Hah? Is it serious-"

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Huh? Who's that?"

PINGG!

LEE SU YEON

I'm at your house now.

"That fast?!"

She opened the door and her best friend was standing there, staring at her.

"Umm.. Su Yeon-ah. Are you okay? Hellooo?"

"Is your parents home?"

"No."

"Good. Let's go inside."

In the house..........

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!! HAE NA-ah!!!!! I THINK I'LL GO INSANE!!!!!"

"WHAT THE HECK! Yah! Stop shouting!"

Su Yeon hugged her tightly.

"Yah! S-Su Ye-Yeon-ah. I can't b-breath~"

"Sorry!"

"Huh huh.. *catching her breath* Yah! What is it?"

"Hae Na-ah! You won't believe it! My ultimate bias actually asked me out."

"You mean Rap Monster?"

"Yah! Don't call him that. He prefers to be called 'RM' from now on."

"Okay?"

"Oh right! Back to our topic. I'm actually going meet him soon! I'm so excited! Wait. We did met last Tuesday at The Cafe but I seriously didn't even care about him. OMG! How could I do that!"

"What do you mean 'Last Tuesday'? That day, you told me to meet you there but I accidentally bumped into Jimin... Hold on. You set us up don't you?"

"W-what? W-when d-did"

"Su Yeon-ah."

Su Yeon knew she could not lie to her anymore.

"Ok! Ok! Yes I did but it wasn't my idea. It was Namjoon's. He came to look for you at your house but you weren't there. I was on my way to your house when I spotted him. I said that I'm your friend and he ended up by telling me everything about Jimin's condition, how he did not perform well, and how he always look very gloomy. He said that he's not the Jimin that he knew anymore. I'm sorry Hae Na-ah I know that you don't want to have anything to do with him, but in this situation, I pity him a lot."