Something

"So how? Do you like it? I'm sorry that I didn't bring you to a fancy restaurant but I was-"

"It's beautiful Jimin."

They both smiled.

"Well, come and have a sit."

"Umm. Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Emm.. I was wondering if we could sit on the ground like we're having picnic. Oh and no! Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's just that the sky is filled with stars and the scenery is good indeed. I just want to enjoy the moment actually."

Enjoy them with me? Hehehe- Yah! Park Jimin! Don't you dare!!! Get a grip!!

"Uh? Well. If you say so, but your dress will get dirty."

"Pfft.. Nah. I'll just have to wash it later. Problem solves."

Gosh. This girl is really something huh. Tch. Damn cute and interesting.

"Ok then I'll go get the mat."

After a while, they talked about many things. They shared stories together and laughed together.

"Hahaha Kang Hae Na! You're really something don't you? How come during your childhood, everyone in your school is afraid of you just because you lied that you own a rifle? Hahaha"

"Yah. I was just joking that time. I didn't know that they took it seriously."

"But what if there WAS a rifle and you just didn't know."

Silence~~~ Out of a sudden....

"BHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

They both laughed together at Jimin's statement.

"If that's happen Mr. Park, then you won't get to see me now. I'll would be in jail."

"Well, I'm glad that it didn't. Cause now I've got the chance to see you."

She froze.

DEG! DEG! DEG!

Shoot! Hearteu! Keep calm!

"Hahaha. You seems like you're having fun during your childhood Miss Kang Hae Na. Mind is just yeah. Some boring stuff. Now that you're a high schooler, you must be one of the famous person in school right?"

"Pfft... What makes you said that?"

"Nothing. I just assumed you are. When I was your age, I couldn't go to school because of my training to become an idol. All I have was 6 friends or should I say brothers that accompany me."

Jimin remembered about V.

Pfft... 'Brothers' , huh? Yeah V was ju-

"At least you have six instead of one."

Huh? What does she means?

"What do you mean? High school is where you'll have many friends which is fun."

"Well, the thing is, they are 'schoolmates'. At school, I only have one friend."

Seriously?!

"Yeah. Well, at school, my only friend, Lee Su Yeon, is the famous one. Not me. Many people especially boys are being nice to me so that they can be with her. You can imagine the situation right? So, as a conclusion, I did not be friends with them. Problem once again is solved."

"You're joking, rig-"

"But what did not solve or will not solve is whenever Su Yeon is not around, they will bad mouth me saying that I am just trying to gain popularity through her."

"Yah. That is mean-"

"And that is also why, I couldn't trust anyone apart from Su Yeon. That is why, she is my only friend and also bestfriend."

No doubt. She really is something.

"Hahaha!! Sorry. You had to hear all these girlie stuff.. hahahaha so funny!"

She was laughing out loud buy at the corner of her eye, there was a tear formed and dropped. Jimin saw it too. When she realised it, she quickly wiped it using her hand.

"Haish. What am I doing hahaha... I was just ruining this dinner-"

She suddenly felf a hand gripped hers. Tight.

"You shouldn't be treated like that. You are very precious more than you think."

She melted by his words....
His gaze met hers.......
All of her sorrows suddenly washed away leaving her the feeling of somehow peace and loving? She didn't know it but one thing for sure, she loves the way it feels.
His face came closer and closer and closer... She acted instinctively by closing her eyes....

FLASHBACK

"You can't be with him. Not only that, his reputation will destroy when people know that he is dating and especially an ordinary person like you!" - V

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Wait."

When their lips were just a few inches apart, she pulled away.
Jimin looked.... hurt.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Jimin. I can't continue this. I'm really really sorry. You're a good person. You really are. About that day you asked me, well, I don't want to be your girlfriend. I just-...... I- I have to go."

When she was about to go, Jimin pulled her back towards him.

"No Kang Hae Na. If you really want to leave me here, then say it again straight into my face. Say that you don't love me."

"Yah Park Jimin!"

"Say it!"

She looked him in the eyes and said

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!"

As if she had said magic words, Jimin loosen his grip. She quickly took the opportunity to free herself and ran away.
As she ran, she started to cry..

Sorry Park Jimin........

* * * * *

Jimin was speechless by Hae Na's statement. However, at last he smirked.

"Tch. Liar."

I'm sorry Kang Hae Na. Your statement is nonsense. I can't accept it. Cause.............. You're mine. And I won't give up that easily.

With that, he also left the place to get her back to him.

* * * * *

After a while, he stopped. He could not find her.

Gosh! How far did she ran? I'm tired. I better go ba-... Andwae!!!! Jimin! Stay strong! You have to find her!!

With that, he kept on searching until he found her. He was so happy to actually found her. However, he did not like what he sees right now. From what he saw............... She was hugging someone. Then, it hits him.

Is that..................... V?

We reached 1k!!!!! So happy :") Thank you so much for reading Memories!!! Feel free to vote and comment!! #xoxo #dofollow #jin'sday #happybirthdayjin