Giving up?

Jimin was still upset with what happened. He sat in his room quietly while playing games in his phone. V realised upset Jimin was. He admitted that it hurts to see him like this.

I should be happy right now right? I should be happy cause I stopped Jimin and Hae Na from being together. But......... Why do I feel so wrong by doing it?
No no.
This is for your own good, Jimin. And hers too.

He kept on assuming that what he had done was to protect Jimin. But deep down, he just couldn't stand to see them together because he also did not know when he started to be attracted to the girl. However, seeing this situation, he knew that he is the one who should be responsible.

Jimin..

It's my fault right?

He started to regret his action.

I'm too selfish. I'm sorry Jimin.. I shouldn't disturb your relationship. At first, I really thought that keeping her away from you was the right thing to do for your own good. But, slowly, I realised that I was just jealous to see her with you. I'm sorry Jimin. I'll take whatever it takes to make it up to you.

He went to his room.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Who is it?"

"It's V. Can I come in?"

No respond.

"Jimin?" *entering his room*

"I didn't say that you could come in."

"Jimin-"

"What do you want?" *asking V without looking at him*

"Just let me explain-"

"What is there to explain? You think that I didn't know? I saw you hugging Hae-"

"I know."

"WHAT?"

"I know what you saw that day, Jimin. I saw you too."

"You son of a b-"

"It was just an act."

It hurts V to say that it was just an 'act'.

Just an act??? Hae na. You're going that far to get rid of me, huh?

"So what?!"

"What do you mean, so what? I'm saying that we were just-"

"Obviously she chose you! An act so that I won't chase her again. Brilliant!! And what. You came here to say that you're sorry for that? Just get the hell out of my room V."

Stupid-arrogant, just wanted to show of-

"I'm not even in the list for her to choose!"

"What?!"

"She never like me from the beginning until now Jimin!"

"B-but she hugged you!"

"Yeah. Like you said before so that you won't chase her."

All this explanation just to make Jimin even more confused.

"Ahh!! What the hell?? I don't understand!!!" *remembering Hae Na cold behaviour towards him* Then why did she rejected me?"

"Because I told her to."

Jimin could not believe what he heard.

"You WHAT?!"

"Listen Jimin. Before I tell you, I really regretted for what I've done. I really did all of this just to protect you. But apparently...... I was wrong."