Chapter 9 - Facing the Truth

Good morning my dears! Goodness #28 ranking in just four day! Thank you for the love, everyone. I am thrilled that you are liking this story. It's getting hot in here, as our couple is slowly coming to terms with the undeniable attraction they feel for each other. 

I'm glad you all have been pretty patient, we're on the ninth chapter and no one has requested for SPG so far, salamat! Thank you for trusting me with the story flow, let's try to keep to realism, and we will get to those stages soon enough when the time is right, yes?  

This chapter is a continuation of what happened the night before, and Maine and Alden will once again be thrown together by circumstance. What does an intoxicated Maine do and say when in Alden's presence? Find out below. 

Have fun reading my dears, don't forget to eat a hearty breakfast before starting the day, ok? Enjoy :)

The following day, Maine avoided Alden like the plague. She didn't like confrontations, and if Kayla already enjoyed that level of intimacy with him, then she was welcome to have him. Surely, she could take her mind off Alden and just concentrate on her job.

Last night, he walked her to her room despite his limp, even when she refused him. But he was insistent, and he kept telling her that Kayla forced herself on him.

"Not that it's any of my business Alden. But you didn't look like you were being forced. Kung gusto mo siya and you enjoy that level of intimacy, panindigan mo naman si Kayla. Kawawa naman siya if you're just pleasuring yourself with her."

"Hindi ko nga siya gusto......geez, girl. Anubah. Wit ko siya type no?"

"Ayan ka na naman sa pagpapanggap mo eh. You're such a poor actor and you know, it's no longer cute or funny. I don't know what your story is, kung bakit ka nagpapanggap na bading pero please, stay away from me. Ayoko sumama sa drama mo, ok?"

With that she closed the door on his face and tossed and turned all night, dreaming of his mouth on her body.

Big hands, big feet.......big.....shoes. Sino ba niloloko ko? Grabe ka Nicomaine, aminin mo, you got turned on seeing him kiss a woman. Pero si Kayla yun eh........ew.......pero......pero.......his mouth. Those perfectly formed lips.......shit......hindi ako makatulog.

Now seeing Kayla shoot dagger looks at her, Maine just wanted to get this planning session over with. Thank goodness it's their final night, only one more fellowship to endure. Since she refused to mingle last night, she was constrained to attend later. The theme was.....surprise, luau night. She thought it was ridiculous for them to do a luau them inside a function room but she put a floral dress on anyway, with matching headband on her loose curls.

The usual cheesy activities during corporate fellowship nights were underway. There was, of course, videoke night, and each manager was forced to sing. When it was Maine's turn, she purposely chose the song Despacito and bastardized it with an exaggerated rap ad lib.