Pregnant

Edited- 19th June 2019

-------

"Babe, wake up" You hear the voice of your boyfriend, of 3 years, Steve Rogers say.

You open your eyes to see Steve standing at your bedside with a smile on his face, dressed in gym clothes.

"Come on we got a training session, sleepyhead" Steve teases.

You nod before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. You brush your teeth and do whatever else you need to do, before making your way out of the bathroom and into your walk-in closet.

You pick out a black Adidas top with matching sports leggings and white trainers before meeting Steve in your room, who was standing there with your gym bag all ready for you.

You both made your way to the training room.

When you get there, You walk in to find Bucky, Steve's best friend, doing push-ups. When he notices you are there, he gets up and turns to face you.

"Morning" he greets

"Morning Buck" Steve greets as you put your bags on the benches.

You put in your headphones before going to the punching bags, while Steve and Bucky spare.

As you get into a rhythm, your stomach turns and you run to the bathroom, pulling out your headphones and getting on your knees, emptying everything that was in your stomach. Steve right behind you the whole time.

"You ok, babe?" Steve asks when you lean back against the wall.

"Yea, it's just..." that's when you remember that you were supposed to have your period 4 days ago.

"No" You gasp to yourself, worrying Steve.

"What babe?" Steve asks

"I need to go and see Bruce" you reply

"Ok, let's go," Steve says, helping you up off the bathroom floor and picks up the headphones that you dropped.

As you walked out of the bathroom, Bucky is standing there, leaning up against the wall worried.

"Oh, Y/N are you ok?" Bucky asks, rushing over to you.

"Nothing to worry about Buck, Just going to see Bruce" You reply

"I'm coming" Bucky commands

"Ok" You reply, not minding since Bucky is like a brother to you.

You get to Bruce and Tony's shared lab and they both look up at you when you walk in, noticing Steve and Bucky's worried looks.

"Hey, guys, what's wrong?" Bruce asks

"Code lullaby" You announce, making Bruce drop everything and come towards you.

"Ok, let's go to the hospital unit," Bruce says, confusing everyone else in the room.

You had talked to Bruce about what to do if you ever thought you were pregnant and you both came up with Code Lullaby. Also known as Code 'I think I may be pregnant'.

When you get to the hospital unit, you sit on the bed and Bruce sets up what he needs.

"Steve, Bucky I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room while I run some tests. You can come back in when I get the results" Bruce tells the two super soldiers.

They step out and Bruce takes a blood sample and then asks you to pee in a cup, in the bathroom.

Once all the tests are done, he calls the boys back in, before going to check the results.

"You ok?" Steve asks, rushing to your side.

"I'm fine, Steve," you tell him.

"Ok," Bruce says coming towards you with the results. "Y/N, Steve, it looks like you are going to be parents in 9 months"

You look up at Steve and Bucky to find them with their jaws dropped. You giggle which brings them out of their shocked state.

"I'm going to be a dad, were having a baby" Steve exclaims with excitement.

"We're having a baby Steve. I can't wait" You say, putting your hand on your stomach.

"I'm going to be an uncle, I'm going to be the best uncle you child will ever have and congratulations guys, I am very happy for you," Bucky says with so much excitement.

I look at Steve and he knows just what I am thinking, you nod at him since you have talked about this before.

"Bucky, we want you to be our child's godfather" Steve announces

"I would love too, thanks guys," Bucky says before giving you both a hug.

"Let's go and tell the team, FRIDAY can you call everyone into the meeting room please?" You ask the AI

"Right away Y/N," Friday says, back "and congratulations on the news"

"Thanks, FRIDAY" Steve replies, before pulling you into a kiss, the smile never leaving both of your faces.