Holiday and Surprises- Steve Rogers

Part to of new arm 

Edited- 19th June 2019
------

Y/N P.O.V

I step onto the private jet and take my usual seat next to the window, which is at the front of the plane.

As I sit down and make myself comfortable, I watch Steve, as he looks around the plane with an aww expression in his face. His eyes spark with wonder and amazement.

We are currently on our way to our holiday destination. Which Steve won't tell me where we are going, no matter how much I nag him.

My only job was to book us Stark Industries Private Jet, owning part of the company with my brother gives me the right to do so, and Steve tells the pilot our destination.

Steve puts our bags down and takes a seat next to me. I grab the remote to the T.V and put on Netflix.

One of the best things about the private jet is that it has unlimited internet range. It even reaches across the Atlantic.

After deciding to watch Supernatural, the flight attendant, Cody comes to us.

"Good morning Mr Rogers and Miss Stark, can I get you anything?" He greets.

"Could we get popcorn and some water please?" I answer

"Of course" He replies, before walking off to the kitchen.

When Cody is out of sight, I press play on the first episode and cuddle up to Steve, who puts his arm around me and rests his hand on my waist. I lay my head on his chest.

5 minutes into the episode, Cody comes back with the popcorn and two bottles of water.

"Thank you," Steve says, which Cody nods to and walks back to the kitchen.

Halfway into the fourth episode, my phone pings informing me that I have a text. I pick my phone up off the shelf by the side of me to see that it is from Tony.

After replying, i put my phone back down by the side of me and cuddle up to Steve again, getting back to watching the show

"Who was that?" Steve asks

"Just Tony, letting me know that he is borrowing stuff from my lab" I reply

"Ok" Steve responds before pecking me on the lips.

------

Once the plane lands, Steve covers my eyes with a black bandana and carries me off the plane.

My assistant Y/A/N takes care of our bags and takes them to our place of residence for the week and then has a vacation of her own. After all the work she does for me, she deserves it.

After 20 minutes of being carried, Steve puts me down.

"Close your eyes, Babe, Don't want you to get blinded by the sudden light" Steve instructs