Chris Evans 3

It was moving day, you were finally moving in with your boyfriend Chris. You are moving into a condo in Brooklyn close to your job.

You were so excited that you got up earlier than usual. You go to the bathroom and take a shower before drying your hair and putting it up in a ponytail. You exited the bathroom and make your way to your closet that is half empty and pull out your blue skinny jeans, teal 'pink 86' hoodie and teal Vans. You get dressed and put on your glasses instead of your contacts and because you know Chris finds it sexy when you wear your glasses.

 You get dressed and put on your glasses instead of your contacts and because you know Chris finds it sexy when you wear your glasses

You then grabbed a box and started to pack the rest of your closet. When the closet was done, you pack up your draws and move on to the bathroom. You packed your toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, brush, comb and other essentials into your travel bag and put that into a box and packed up everything else from the bathroom.

You taped up the boxes you had filled and labelled them so that you knew what the box was for and whos it was.

After your room and bathroom were packed, you then went to the house and packed everything you hadn't packed yet before sitting on the sofa and text Chris.

To: Christopher

From: Y/N

Hey baby, all packed. What time is the moving van coming? And when are you coming over?

It wasn't long until you got a reply.

From: Christopher

To: Y/N

Hey Babe, be there in an hour and the movers are coming at 11:00.

You replied to Chris, before picking your laptop up from the coffee table. You logged on an opened up Netflix and put on Fuller House. You love that show.

You were two episodes in when Chris walks through your front door.

"Hey babe," Chris says walking towards you and sits next to you

"Hey," You say, watching Max and Jackson have another one of their arguments

"Fuller house?" Chris asks, knowing you were obsessed with it recently

"Yep" you reply, cuddling into his side when his phone rings

Chris pulled his phone out of his pocket and checks the name on caller ID.

"Winter boo bear" Chris answers, letting me know it is Sebastian Stan

Chris got up and went to your boxed up room and came back 5 minutes later.

"Seb, Mackie, Robert and Scarlett are coming to our new place to help us" Chris says sitting next to you, you nod in reply.

An hour later, the moving van arrived. Chris helped the moving men take things down while you packed up the last minute things. Once you were done, you picked up your bags and put them in your car.