Chris Evans

Edited: 23rd June 2019

-------

You are 21 and a college student who works part-time at Starbucks.

Today you have the early shift Which means dealing with the rude people are rushing around so that they are not late for work or wherever they are going.

You put on your apron, greet your co-worker and stood at the register ready to serve customers. Let's get this over with.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you today?" You greet the lady in front of you, who has her hair in a messy bun and wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans and a backpack on her back. She looked like a college student. She has that look in her eye all students have.

"Hello, can I get a black coffee to go, please?" she answers, sounding tired.

"Would you like small, medium or large ma'am?" you ask with a polite smile on your face.

"Medium please" she answers, giving a polite smile in return.

"that will be $2.50, please. And can I also get your name?" you reply.

The smile never leaves your face.

"My name is Maya" she answers

"That is a beautiful name" you answer while writing Maya on the cup and passing it onto your co-worker, Ben. I really like that name.

"Thank you" She responds, handing me a $5 bill.

"No problem, you can pick up your coffee over there," you say, handing her, her change and then pointing to the pick-up area.

You serve six more customers before a man walks in. He is muscular, brown hair that is gelled back, beautiful greeny-blue, and is wearing a navy sweater, beige khakis, blue suede trainers and sunglasses. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen.

 He is the most handsome man I have ever seen

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you today?" you greet as he got to the counter, with a smile on your face.

"Hello, could I get a large black coffee to go please" He answers, flashing you a smile showing off his perfect, white teeth.

"Right away sir. That would be $3.30 and could I take your name" you reply, the smile never leaving your face. HIs voice is hot.

"Chris," He says as he hands you the money.

"Thank you, Chris, have a nice day" You reply handing him the change and then wrote his name on the cup, giving it to Ben.

2 days later, you were on the same shift again and Chris walks through the door.

"Good morning Chris, what could I get you today?" You ask,

"Good morning, can I get a medium Black coffee to go please?" He asks while shocked that you remember his name and watches you write his name on the cup. "You remembered my name," he says finally coming out of shock. 

"Of course, Can't forget such a handsome face. That would be $2.50 please" you respond, making him smile at the compliment.

He hands you the money, goes to collect his coffee and thanks you before walking out.

You had the morning shift every day after that and Chris came in every morning at the same time and ordered the same thing, a large black coffee to go.

"Good morning Chris. The usual?" you ask as he walks up to the counter and put your phone down. It is quiet this morning.

"Good morning Y/N. The usual please" Chris answers

As he is in every morning, he learnt your name. Which is only fair since you know his. The name on your name tag is wrong and your boss won't change it.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime?" Chris says as you are making his coffee, making you stop in your tracks, shocked.

"I would love to" you respond when you come out of your shocked state and pass him his coffee.

You write your number on a piece of paper and give it to him. "Text me and we can arrange something"

You spend the rest of your shift with a smile on your face and not even the rude customers could wipe it away.