Heartbreak- SR

Key

Y/F/B- your favorite band

F/B- favorite drink

F/P- favorite pasty

Y/F/M- Your favourite musical

i love Clint but I needed some drama.

--------

You play the last piano keys while tears fall down your face and hit the keys.

"Y/N are you ok?" Steve asks, startling you

You wipe your tears and put a fake smile on your face before looking at him "I'm fine"

You fake smile at him one last time before grabbing your phone and walking out of the room. You make your way to your room and change into workout clothes.

You put your hair into a ponytail, put in your headphones and walk out of the compound before taking off running around the track that Tony put in outside.

You get through 3 laps before collapsing and sobbing into your hands out of anger.

After ten minutes of crying, you go back to your room and take a shower.

M,eanwhile Steve is sat in the common room confused.

"What's wrong, Pal?" Bucky asks him, sitting down next to his best friend.

"I ran into Y/N today. She was playing the piano and crying in the music room and when I asked she pretended like nothing was wrong and walked out of the room" Steve answers

"That might be because her fiancé walked out on her without a word. She came home from a mission one day to find all his stuff gone" Bucky says "She is sad. It only happened a month ago so it is going to hurt for a while"

"How do you know?" Steve asks

"We spent a night talking. She doesn't really sleep much and I woke up from a nightmare to find her on the balcony drawing when I went to get a drink" Bucky replies

"I need fresh air," Steve says feeling sick after hearing about what your fiancé had done.

Steve gets up and makes his way out to the running track to see you running the opposite way back to the compounds back entrance.

Steve runs around the track hoping to clear his mind.

You hop in the shower for 20 minutes before getting out and putting on your bathrobe.

You brush your hair before drying it with the hairdryer while you warm up your straighteners.

Once your hair is dried and straightened, you go to your closet and put on a bra and underwear before picking out a baby blue knitted sweater, black ripped skinny jeans and baby blue converse.