The Day It Changed

Emma's POV
"Oh God...", I say, staring at the two vibrant red lines of the pregnancy test. I'm not even ready to have another child! What will Hook say? Will he be happy? Sad? Will he leave me? Surely not, we've literally been through hell together. I will try to hide it for a while. I hear Hook coming up the stairs and stuff the pregnancy test into my coat pocket, trying to hold back my tears.

"Emma, love, are you alright in there?" He says, knocking on the door until I let him in. The look of concern on his face makes me feel good that he cares for me so much.

"Oh nothing," I mumble my frown turning into a slight smile. Worry is still drowning me as Killian puts his hand on my cheek

"Come on, lets go sit by the sea," Hook says gently, taking my hand.

Hook and I walk down the street, hand in hand, to the dock. The dock is almost like a sanctuary for us, as we go there whenever one of us is down or troubled. Its a nice warm summer morning and the air is crisp. The birds are chirping and people are doing there usual rounds in our beloved town, Storybrooke.

"After you, malady.:D"Killian says mockingly as he walks up to the wall of the dock and helps me sit. Our feet dangle off the ledge and I lean on Killian's shoulder, as he puts his hand-I mean hook- on mine. We spend the rest of the day there, until we go back home.

-time skip 3 months-

I wake up before Killian  and put on the baggiest shirt I have, as I'm starting to show. I've tried to tell Killian a million times but I just can't! I slip on my leather jacket and realize I left the pregnancy test in it. I also put my hat on since it's now winter, yet me and Hook still go on walks every morning.

"Babe, wake up!" I yell happily as Killian groans from me jumping on him like a child.  He stretches and kisses my cheek tenderly and gets dressed. I smile at his blue flannel shirt and his leather jacket. He presses my hand to his lips and kisses them as I blush.

"You look so pretty Emma. I love our happy beginning already," Killian says to me, as he leads me outside.

"Brr... it's kinda cold," I say taking Hooks hand into mine. He squeezes it and we walk away from the house, feeling  a few snowflakes on our faces.

We walk a little longer until we get to a little hill. I start to walk up it when I hear something fall from my pocket. Oh no... I hear hook shuffle to pick it up as I slowly turn around. He frowns.

"Emma? How long were you going to keep this from me?" Hook asks, probably feeling betrayed.

"Long enough for it to go away" I mumble as look at my feet.

Killian steps towards me and unzips my jacket. He reveals a small bump on my middle and sets his hands on it as the tears roll down his cheek. A giant lump in my throats forms as I start whimpering. Killians eyes turn watery and puffy as more tears spill from him.

As he avoids my eyes, I start sobbing, as Killian takes me into his arms, not worrying about the tears seeping through his shirt. Killian wraps his arms around me tightly as he kisses the top of my head. His kiss lifts me out of my fright, but I don't stop crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I kept your daughter from you, your baby," I say as I step away, crying harder.

"Emma, dear," He starts, lifting my chin up,"I could never be mad at you, I'm so happy you are with child. I love you so much, I could explode,"

I suddenly lean in as he puts his lips to mine, tangling my fingers in his hair, his arms wrapping around my waist. We pull away and touch foreheads. "I love you too" I smile and put my hands on his. I hug him sniffling as he comforts me.