'Killian?'

"Killian Stop!!!" I say cracking up laughing as Killian swoops me off my feet, tickling me.

"Nope! I'm not done yet! We have this five minutes to ourselves, and I'm not wasting it." He says laughing. He walks into the bedroom and plops me on the bed as I catch my breath

Hook dives onto the bed and starts tickling me once again. I laugh uncontrollably. He stops a minute later when I see Elizabeth awake. She lets out a giggle and when I look over, I yelp.

"Babe what?" Killian says.

"Her umbilical cord fell off. I know it's natural, but it's so gross," I say as I pick Elizabeth up.

Hook chuckles and I start to breastfeed Elizabeth. When I'm done, I put her back in her bassinet where she falls asleep. I lay down next to Killian as he kisses my cheek tenderly.
I fall asleep in Killians arms.

(Next day)

"Ok babe, I'm going to work, I'll be back by four, bye" Killian says kissing my temple.

"Bye"

"Bye darling," He says as he picks up Elizabeth and kisses her cheek.

Killian leaves and I go upstairs to change Elizabeth. I pick out a cute onesie I think Killian would like...

I take her old onesie off and put this one on with some sweatpants over it

I take her old onesie off and put this one on with some sweatpants over it. I don't put the headband on as Elizabeth's head is still delicate. I give Elizabeth a slight kiss on the cheek and put her in my arms in the rocking chair.

"Mommy loves you," I say.

A few hours later, I get in my bug with the baby and drive to Regina's house. I knock on the door
with the carrier in my hands. Regina opens the door

"Oh my god! Emma I missed you so much!!!!" She squeals as I almost squeeze her to death with a hug.

"And how's the little one, I love her outfit, and I'm sure the daddy will like it too!" She says in a baby voice.

"She's great, how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in like, FOREVER!!" I say dramatically as regina leads me and Elizabeth in and we sit on the couch. I take Elizabeth out and regina holds her.

"I'm good, Elizabeth is so cute" she says. We talk for a while until I leave and I go home before Killians shift is over.

"Here darling, you must be hungry." I say as I breastfeed Elizabeth. "Daddy will be home soon."

I close my eyes for a moment and smile when I feel Elizabeth burp and go to sleep. I put her in her rocker and hear Killian walking in through the door. I run up to hug him when I stop.

"Killian what happened to you?!" I ask loudly.

He has a giant gash on his cheek and his shirt is ripped. He has his hand clutching at his rib cage and I run over.