So Different

---

I stumble as I smell the pine trees and Elizabeth coos, wondering where I am as I pick her up out of her seat.

"Don't worry darling, moms here." I say as I pick her up into my arms.

"Woah, it's so... different here," Killian says in complete shock. He gets lost in the skyline as we see a tall castle in the distance... my parents.

"That was Regina's surprise! She must of cast something to fix it." I say as Hook runs up to me and
Hugs me tightly. I don't want to let go, but we start walking to the castle.

"This is going to be the best vacation ever!" Killian says, raising his hook in the air. I use my magic to make our bags float behind us.

(At the castle)

We open the door to a neat castle with red carpet everywhere. We are surrounded by forest so it is super peaceful. The castle has guards and everything, even flowers in the windows. We walk upstairs to the bedroom/nursery. It has a bed for me and Killian with white silky sheets and a crib with pink silk sheets for Elizabeth. I put her in the crib with her favorite toy, fuzzy, and she immediately falls asleep, as she was exhausted. I sit on the bed and lay back as Killian flops back to, laughing. I ruffle his hair and sit back up, admiring the entire room. I look over and realize a balcony.
@
"Oh my god it's so pretty!!!" I squeal as I look in the distance. Killian walks over and kisses my head lightly. Killian grabs some food from the servants and tells them they can sleep as Killian and I gobble up our food. I put on my pajamas and then climb into the bed as Killian jumps on the bed. We start to get ready for bed

Hey people! I couldnit get ahold of my cousin, so I typed this with my pinkies. I'm gonna add on to this, but I just wanted to post something, thanks ❤️