Conspiracy

"I wasn't looking for love, I was looking for the next highest score of FIFA-15"

"I wasn't looking for a wife, I was looking for a paid internship at Google or Microsoft."

"I think Rockstar is awesome, Ali Zafar nailed it."

"I think Sammi Meri Waar has more potential."

"I love kids, they are so cute."

"I hate kids, they are devils."

"You need help."

"Feelings are mutual."

Best friends stuck with insecurities but will stand by each other in any circumstances. One has mother issues, the other only has a mother to live by. Not your regular north and south but definitely not your ice-cream and waffle. One will crack jokes at the most random times and the other will not even laugh but both are suckers for biryani. One might stink at Urdu and the other bursts out only in Urdu but both care about one woman. One is born in Pakistan and the other is born in America but both are Pakistani. One is over-excited and the other is calm as the wind but both are socially damaged. One is a creative bird and the other is the virtual freak but both hate biology. One is head over heels for Coke Studio Pakistan and the other doesn't understand Pakistani music but both love Sajjad Ali. One is naïve and the other is silly but both are mature at the right moment. One reads the ingredients of everything and the other makes his own but both are Halal oddities in a Haram world.

"Google is free!"

"Still, it's better to ask someone who knows the language. You can't believe everything on the internet."

"I hate you!"

"But I am cute."

"You are a guy!"

"Now you see it?"

"Get out."

"Make me"

"I will curse you."

"What you gonna call me, a son of expiring cookies?"

"No, just K.P.K."

One couldn't curse and the other knew. One knew Urdu like the back of her hand the other only understood Kamran Khan.

"Love was not my cup of tea."

"I second her."

"I was Ezzah Mahir."

"I am still Pamir Wadi."