Chapter 8 - Termination Might be Close.

Termination Might be Close.

The worse thing is not that we wake up, but it's how we wake up. I freaking hate the sun sometimes. I have turned multiple of times to seek five more minutes of sleep but nope; the rays have to peek through from somewhere. I tried to conceal my face with the duvet, but then my body temperature irritates me because I start sweating. Maybe, if I just get my legs out of the covers a little bit, and I pull the piece of cloth away; ah, peace!

The waves of the sea felt cold as I walked further. The world seemed darker. I followed the movement of the clouds when someone pushed me, and I went deep in the water.

Thump!

"What?" I breathe glancing at my surroundings. I cannot help but pull my hair in frustration as I try to untangle myself from the duvet. I need to do something about the bed issue. We should buy a futon if we have to go through this. I was a fool. I should have used Pamir's guilt for his mistakes to take over the bed for good, but no, my sense of justice had to kick in, and I had to present the idea of switching the bed every week. This stupid couch needs to go. I am smaller than Pamir in height, and yet my neck hurts. How does he even fit in on this thing?

It was morning, I guess. The sun lights had inflated our room and decided to directly attack my eyes. Too much light, it burns! Okay, a little too dramatic there. I lean back on to the couch for support as I cover a yawn with closed eyes. Rubbing an eye with my index finger, I glance around the room with a pout, because everything seems so peaceful, and here I am awake.

I hate the world.

My gaze grows fixed at Pamir sleeping calmly.

I hate him too.

It is better to stand up and move ahead with the day though I am sure for about an hour I won't understand a thing that will happen around me. I walk towards the bed, throwing my duvet and pillow beside Pamir only to stretch my hands in the air.

Sighing, I narrow my eyes at his sleeping form as my hands drop down on each side. I could feel a grin growing on my face noticing his angles. I could not help but chuckle as his legs went to north and south while his arms surrounded a pillow. I never knew he was a cuddler. I walk over to his side, unplugging my phone along the way. I need to get this for my journal as a souvenir. I would need one from a distance and the other from up close.

I move closer to get a picture, but he slaps his lips together only to smile, making me pause in the process. We used to play statue as kids, it felt exactly like that. I waited until I was absolutely sure of his actions. His breathing went normal as the smile on his face stretched.

Is the dream really that good?

Never the less I walked further to a point, where I was just a step away from the bed as he was barely on edge. I thought this would be the last picture that I will take, but my idiot brother decided to call me, alerting Pamir up in the process. I jumped and snapped my head at Pamir, realizing he had grabbed my hand in self-defense. I press the red button on the screen to kill the sound that was echoing through our room, but because Pamir had got the wrong hand, it made the task a little bit harder.

The call died on its own, but it was too late because Pamir pulled me to him and I ended up screaming on top of lungs in fear of being caught.

"Shawarma, Shawarma, Shawarma." I constantly slapped Pamir's hand to get out of his grip, causing Pamir to wake up with a jolt. His wide hazel-greens gazed at me in shock while I try to sneak away, or at least I tried. His grip is like of death eater, not like I have experienced it before but the point is the son of an expiring cookie has one solid hold.