Welcome

A/n:Hey guys and welcome to the final season of My one and only Love. Now before I start the first chapter let me explain the facts of the whole series. Ahem.
Fact 1. The whole seasons have different names due to the fact of the seasons themselves because the whole story is called My one and only Love.
Fact 2. The reason why Frisk is a yandere was because she became obsessed with Sans after a while since they were together. I didn't leave any hints because she only become one at the last chapter of the second season. Now to the last fact.
Fact 3. You have made your choices all the time by mostly ignoring the request from me (except for UncleGut) asking you to write in the comments below to make your choices so I had to make them. I'm asking for the last time at least in this book to please write in the comments when I'm asking nicely to. Because it's your choice you are the reader not me I'm just the author and these seasons are about you making the choices now please when I ask of you in the next chapters to write what your choice will be unless it's a split aka (choice number 1- story/ choice number two- story) please write in the comments cause like I said its you that is the one making the choices. NOT ME GODDAMMIT. As for UncleGut and the others who did comment they're choices this is not a fact that you need to take it to you. You have done your choices and so the stories were thanks god at least chosen.
Thanks for reading and please take this seriously or don't bother reading.
-_- I'm very serious when I say this as for those who chose they're decision I want to say thanks and congrats cause so far the choices you picked where good(mostly).

Thanks for reading voting and commenting  in the last seasons. And those who feel guilty of making me suffer cause for me it's hard to make a decision when you guys are the readers please don't since I have to admit I didn't try to warn you so I blame myself more than I blame you. As for those who don't care of this message you can stop reading now thanks a lot.

Anyway besides that I wanna say thanks for the support you guys gave me it made me happy and saved me from stoping to write. I really REALLY appreciate it. :)