Chapter 4. The void.

Hello everybody I saw that most of you maybe even all of you have chosen to go to the void aka flee once again but you were really close with negotiating so let me spoil this now since we're already at the void chapter. It wouldn't have made a difference if you had chosen to fight or negotiate they would have just tried to still make you and sans theirs so you picked the right choice everyone that picked C congratulations you picked the right choice.
Anyway...

Your pov.
Chara: Hey there y/n~.
Frisk: Hi sansy~.
Both: You have grown up a lot~.
They looked like this.

(Sorry this was the best I could get)You: And your still flat chested how nice

You: And your still flat chested how nice.
You were not happy to see them again.
Sans was more worried them kidnapping us.
Or worse killing papyrus which is a lot harder now.
Papyrus entered the room.
Papyrus: Oh it's you two. Well what did come for this time cause your not invited.
Chara: Go away papyrus if you know what's good for you.
Papyrus was about to attack but you stopped him.
Papyrus: What is it y/n?
He looked worried.
You then summoned a portal and pushed sans and papyrus inside then you jumped in.
It's dark. Darker than before. So dark you couldn't even see sans or papyrus.
Gaster: Hello y/n. What brings you here?
He asked with a worried expression since he saw your face. Then the void became white. You saw sans and papyrus sitting waiting for you to arrive. They lighten up when they saw you.
You: We're save here don't worry.
Gaster: What happened? Are you ok?
You: Yes I'm fine thanks for asking it's just Chara and Frisk. They returned and are trying to capture me and sans and probably kill papyrus.
Gaster: I see well then I guess you'll have to stay here since they can't enter this place like you can.
Sans: Thanks dad.
Papyrus: It's nice to see you again.
Gaster: Sorry I was gone but I had to make sure that the void was stable since I am it's host. But I can enter and leave whenever I'm ready.
You: Cool I guess that makes two of us that can do this. Heh.
Gaster: But you can't stay too long so you must plan these visits correctly.
You understood this and teleported Sans and Papyrus to a motel. You then teleported there after you gave Gaster a hug. You saw a car for sale and bought it immediately.

(This is what it looks like)You stayed at the hotel and rented a room with two bedrooms

You stayed at the hotel and rented a room with two bedrooms. Sans slept on the couch, Papyrus slept in the first room while you slept in the second. While you slept you had nightmare of Chara finding you. Sans almost didn't sleep at all he just kept on watch.
In the morning you all got up except for sans he was already awake since he only slept 3 hours. You all went to the car and got in.
You drove off not thinking twice. On the road you saw a person just standing waiting for something. You stopped and asked him if he needed something.
Random guy: I was thinking if you could take me with you since I'm alone and lost also homeless.
You felt pity for him and let him tag along.
Random guy: Thanks names Mathew.
You: Hi Mathew I'm y/n this is sans and behind me is papyrus. (Also for all who don't know which is everyone papyrus only turns his flames on in combat)
Mathew: Nice to meet you all.

 (Also for all who don't know which is everyone papyrus only turns his flames on in combat)Mathew: Nice to meet you all

(This is how he looks like)
Mathew: So what's your destination.
You: Well if you have heard the news of two girls killing at random then basically we're running from them because they're after me and sans.
Mathew: Holy shit that's crazy. But why you and your friend sans.
Sans: It's just how they are. Ever Since we met them but one wasn't like this at the beginning at least.
Papyrus: BUT FEAR NOT WE SHALL DEFEAT THEM OR KEEP ESCAPING WHICHEVER IT MIGHT BE. AND IM HAPPY THAT WERE FRIENDS ITS GOOD TO MEET A NEW FRIEND. I HOPE WE CAN TRUST YOU THO.
Mathew: Don't worry I'm on your side.
You: Heh I trust you. I can feel that your telling the truth.
Now you were thinking of either heading north or south. Both ways you didn't know if they were heading towards Chara and Frisk but you had to make a choice.
A- North
B- South

(No other choice and please pick them. Thanks.)

Hey guys this chapter is complete and tomorrow I'll work on the next one until then bye.