A/n

Hello and welcome to A/n. I'm sorry it's not a chapter but I had to make one. Now to the facts.

Fact 1. I have been working all night on this last chapter and I'm really proud of myself because I had to make the right moves aka writing moves. Also I'm really tired anyone else?

Fact 2. I'm very happy that you all started to write in the comments your decisions. I'm sorry if I overdid the first A/n or what ever... The first page in the book. But I was forced to. Still I'm happy that you guys did it and I wanted to say to all that did it congratulation you have a chance to be in this book within the next chapters. Thanks for the support and congrats write in the comment if you want to be and then write to me in the messages what your character looks like.

Fact 3. Now here come the bad part. Ugh where do I start. I forgot to write the description of Justin. He's with white skin. Dirty blonde hair. He said this not me. And he wears short pants and a t-shirt within all of the year seasons. He can shoot Gaster blasters and bones like sans. He cannot freeze and he has a special ability that I gave him. Your welcome Justin. He can fire a bean from his soul that can destroy almost anything. He will also gain the ability to become invisible for a while. Once again your welcome Im___A___Person and also last but not least the person on the photo is basically him just with white skin and a t-shirt instead of a parka. Anyway...

I hope this info was good and I hope you continue to enjoy this book.
Papyrus: AND PLEASE HAVE FUN!!!!
Sans: Yep.
Dark Sans: Don't make this poor author suffer again. But make him determined and hopeful enough to continue everything he has just for you people.
A/n: Anyway enough of that. I wish you all a good time.
Sans: Almost thought you would've said a bad time heh.
A/n: Very punny sans. Anyway bye.