Chapter 11. Another one and a sad day.

Hey everybody I'm back with a new chapter so first off before we start the person on the picture is you, now you'll get the idea why your dressed all black and have a sad theme entering. Anyway enjoy.

Your pov.
You woke up looking at the time then the date. It was a few years since your siblings died.
You: At least I still have one of them left.
At that moment someone knocked on the door and said knock knock.
You: Who is it?
Sans: Pun.
You: Heh pun who?
Sans: Sans the pun master!!!
He opened the door saying that. You chuckled.
Sans: How ya doing kid.
You: I'm fine as far as it looks like.
Sans: K good uh breakfast is ready Betty made it. You hungry?
You: No... imma go for a walk.
Sans: Ok then I'll see ya later.
You: Yep.
You left the room with the clothes on mostly black and left the house for a walk. You kept walking until you heard a crunching sound so you turned and saw Hannah. You didn't talk you just waited for her to come to you. She did and also kept quiet. You both walked for a few minutes until she stopped and so did you. You turned towards her and she leaned towards your face. She kissed you passionately. You kissed back. You both broke the kiss and she asked why your silent.
You: It's been 6 years since my siblings died well before I found out that I still had one.
Hannah: I understand.
You took of your hoodie and hugged her. She got the message and bit your neck again started drinking some blood. Once she was done you both kept walking until you turned and returned home. On the way you could've sworn you saw Chara hiding in a bush. You started to feel like you might have hallucinations but you didn't believe that so you were on guard. Once you arrived home you went to your room and laid on the bed and Hannah joined.
You both fell asleep.

Dream.
You were on the same hill only this time your new friends were there instead of the deceased ones. You were happy until the sky was red again.
You: Not again. No not again CHARA!!!!!!!
Chara: Yes my dear future husband?
You: Fuck off!!!!
Chara: I only wanna fuck you. Also this new girlfriend of yours is not really in love with you she only wants your blood. I'm the one that loves you.
You got a sudden rage inside went to her and square punched her. She fell and looked at you in surprise. She stood up.
Chara: How dare you punch your future wife!!!
You: How dare you insult my future wife and your not her!!!!!! You are insane and she's innocent so innocent like an angel plus she was born a vampire as far as I see and she has no choice plus it's my choice if she drinks my blood or not BITCH!!!!!!!
Chara had tears in her eyes. She was mad as well.
Chara: Your gonna love me wherever you will be and whether you like it or not because I love you I even removed the obsticals in the way just for our love!!!!!!
You: Obsticals? OBSTICALS?!!!!!
You grabbed her throat and squeezed hard.
You: LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!
*Chara fled...
*You woke up...
End of Dream.
As you stood up you realized that Hannah was awake and scared.
You: What's wrong?
She simply hugged you. You hugged back.
You were that that position for a minute before letting go.
Hannah: I thought you would never wake up. You were asleep for three days and you were moving in an angry way. You knew what she meant.
You: Don't worry I just had an encounter with Chara but she fled.
Hannah was happy that you were save.
Hannah: There's a commotion downstairs hurry.
You hurried downstairs and saw everyone arguing.
Sans: But still it's not ok to do that Betty!!
Justin: I was shocked girl!!!
You: Calm down.
Everyone calmed down.
You: Now what happened?
Justin: Betty peeped on me while I was showering and saw me naked.
Betty: So what I was on heat.
You: Seriously? You start fighting because she peeped jeez you could've talked about it in way that didn't involve arguing.
Everyone looked down cause they got the point.
You: But still Betty your not an animal that's on heat so I don't believe you were on heat.
Betty: What do you know for all I know you want to take my love away.
She brought her spear.
Betty: I won't let you take him from me.

(This is basically how she looked like except the blood and corpses

(This is basically how she looked like except the blood and corpses.)
She threw the spear at you and you caught it making it fade away.
Betty: H-How???
You: You don't know who you're messing with Betty.
You gave a cold look.
You: But your a Yandere so sorry for this.
You teleported her to a forest in the middle of nowhere.
You: Anyway imma go make dinner again.

To be continued...

Heya y'all I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya all next time bye!!!!