Chapter 7. The Power of the Ancients.

You are already thinking "well this is gonna be interesting" well it is since your gonna find something out that you never knew you had my dear reader anyway back to the story. Enjoy.

Your pov.
It's been a few months ever since Emmer came along. He showed the way which you were heading to. Winter was over by now and the roads were easier to drive. Emmer then said for you to stop the car. You all stopped.
You: What now old man?
Emmer: Please stop and we are almost there.
You all followed him until you arrived to and ancient place.
It was huge.

You all looked dumbfounded

You: You kidding me?!
Emmer: No! It's an ancient place that was use by humans and monsters. Also only you can enter.
You: Now your kidding!!
Katrin: What is this place.
Justin: Some ancient place where they worshiped something or someone I guess?
They all looked at you.
You: Me? No way!!
Justin: Just go man we will wait for you here.
You: Alright. But you better be here! I can't believe I'm doing this.
You walked up the stairs.
Once you arrived to the gate there were some weird markings.
You: Looks like a sentence but why can I read this. Only the wise enter the Gates.

(Sorry I don't have the best drawing skills

(Sorry I don't have the best drawing skills. But this is what it looks like.)
You saw a needle that was very clean in fact. You looked around then put you thumb on the needle and it didn't even hurt but it started to drain blood. It's stopped and then the gate opened sideways.
You: I guess I'm wise.
You chuckled a bit then entered.

(This is the background theme.)
??? : I've been expecting you master y/n.
You: Who's there?
??? : Your servant and protector master.
It had a robotic voice to it.
You kept walking then realized that the person or being was talking in your head.
Elizabeth: Hey y/n be careful what you say next.
You: Ok Elizabeth.
(For all that have forgotten Elizabeth is the demon sword aka the demon inside of you.)

Meanwhile...
Justin pov.
You: Wow y/n is taking his time alright.
Emmer: He needs to pass the test become he is allowed to use his true powers and memories.
All except Emmer: What?!!!
Emmer: I'm his uncle. So I know who he is.
You: And that would be?
Emmer: The God of life and death.
Everyone except Emmer: 0_0

Back to you...
Your pov.
You: What do you need from me.
???: You need to pass the test to be sure if your the chosen one.
You: And those would be?
???: Do you choose good or evil?
You: I choose for the good of all worlds.
???: Then do you choose to defeat the evil within this world?
You looked down gritted you teeth and said.
You: I do.
???: Do you choose to safe those who are in need?
You: I do.
???: Do you wish to conquer?
You: I only want to do what is good for this world and the other worlds.
???: Then raise your sword and show your soul.
You raised you sword showed your soul and saw...

Outside...
Third person Pov.
Everyone was waiting until a huge explosion was seen coming from the inside. The they saw a golden light and y/n coming down at a speed that is completely unknown to them. Y/n made a jump before hitting the ground of the ancient building. His soul was no longer black and white.
It was pure white like it had a huge power within that nobody knew for centuries.
Everyone looked in shock even emmer. Then they saw a huge machine stand up and walk towards y/n. It looked like a human figure with arms and legs but it was a robot.
???: My name is Grandosmes and I'm master y/n's guide, servant and protector.

(That guy is 20 meters high

(That guy is 20 meters high.)
He looked at the others with golden eyes.
So did y/n. Y/n then walked to Emmer.
Y/n: I forgive you for now but never meet me again after this war understood!
Emmer: Understood you majesty.
Emmer then kneeled down.
Emmer: Kneel before you new creator!!!
Everyone else kneeled down.
Y/n: You don't have to kneel before me. I'm not the type of person to ask you to do this.
Everyone stood up again.
Emmer: You majesty what should we do now.
Y/n: Call me y/n for fuck sake!!!
Grandosmes: Swear jar kid.
Y/n: Really???
Grandosmes: I was kidding. Anyway what are the orders Master y/n.

Your pov.
You: We're gonna stop the evil that has spread over the world.

To be continued...

Hey guys sorry it's not that long but it's interesting and boom look at you. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you all in the next chapter or a/n. Bye.