Chapter 17. The true power of the Silver and Golden soul.

Hello everyone and welcome to chapter 17

Hello everyone and welcome to chapter 17. The true power of these two souls now you'll read some scenes that you might not understand especially when it comes to the music since it's gonna be from DBZ which I'm a fan of and can't wait to see more about gokus new form but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and il see ya all next time.

Ps: I'm gonna add one of my characters as one of the final bosses. His name is Gutars and he's a god of destruction which is gonna be hard to defeat because he also inhabits the strength to decide death of a fucking god so good luck reader. Also this guy has an empty soul so basically no soul at all. He has a while in his chest has black hair and blue eyes and almost completely white skin. Anyway enjoy.

Your pov.
You kept running as fast as you could. You and Justin where the only ones split from the group. You suddenly encountered a demon.

You: What's your name?

Skir: The names Skir. And I want chaos.

You used a seal and sealed him off into a world where he could do anything he desired.

You: Well that's taken care of.

Justin: Hey who's that?

You both looked at a person who was standing there just watching you.

You: Hello can we help you?!

???: Yes indeed. I want your power to reach it's top strength.

You: Uh sorry but what's your name.

Gutars: Gutars. And your name is y/n and Justin.

You: How do you even know our name.

Gutars: I'm the one who knows everyone's name and power. And you y/n you have a power that can even dominate the Golden soul itself.

You: What are you? Crazy?! Fuck off dude and take your "dominance" somewhere else.

Gutars: I'm sorry but no I'll fight you y/n to death.

He then kicked you in the stomach and you went flying into the mountain.

Justin: Y/N!!!!!!! YOU BASTARD ILL KILL YOU FOR THAT.

Gutars: You can only create and destroy material and universes as for him well if he wanted to he could kill you right now.

Justin: What are you talking about?!!!!!

Gutars: The true power of the silver soul is to create and destroy any soul trait including your power! Do you understand now?!

Justin: I do but I don't believe you!!!

Justin tried to attack but got knocked out by Gutars.

Gutars: Pathetic.

You: YOU CALL HIM PATHETIC!!!!!! YOU ROTTEN BASTARD YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!