Chapter Fourteen

And here's another one since I think someone is reading this... If not, oh well.

Wesley took me to a park. We were the only ones there, and there was a small creek.

"Do you come out here often?" I ask.

"All the time," Wesley replied. He sat down and pulled me with him. I had no idea that we were on top of a blanket.

"A picnic?"

"Yep," he grinned. Wesley pulled out sandwiches, an apple, a canteen, and a big box of brownies. "I know it's not much, but here's our lunch."

"Thank you, this is wonderful." I could hear the gentle creek a couple feet away.

Wesley unwrapped the sandwiches, and offered me one. I gladly took it, a took a large bite out of it.

After we finished the sandwiches, Wesley took a drink out of the canteen, then handed it to me. I took a drink. "Oh there's only one apple."

"It's okay, you can have it," I offered, "I'm not a big fan of apples anyway."

"Okay," Wesley are the apple, and opened the box of brownies. He handed me one. "I made them myself," he blushed.

"They're delicious," I said after I took a bite of one.

After all the food was gone, Wesley put everything back into the basket. He took my hand, and we walked back to my dad's house.

"Today was great," Wesley said, a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"Yes it was." Before I knew it, Wesley's lips were on mine. He kissed hard and passionatley. I kissed back with just as much force.

When Wesley pulled away, I whimpered. I loved it when he kissed me. It was perfect.

"Goodbye," Wesley said, a walked away. He made me want more.

I hummed as I walked to my room.

"What got into you?" My new friend, Megan, said.

"Wesley..." I smiled, "kissed me..."

"Oh, you're lucky. Every girl wanted Wesley, but he never fell in love with anyone, so they all gave up on him. No girl every made him this happy." Did I mention Megan and Wesley are cousins?

Team Wesley or Team Dane??? Comment!!!