1. Gap between his and her

This is for you inaara_khan You asked me to write this some months before, hope you remember it. I don't know how many parts it's going take, for now it's a three shot. Hope you like it.

Plot credit: inaara_khan

_______________

"Khushi...Khushi where is my black tie?" arnav shouted from his room.

"It's in the second drawer" came a reply but not from the expected person. Hp answered placing his black coffee in tea table.

"Where is khushi?" arnav asked picking his tie from the bed where he hides it below the pillow earlier.

"Bhabhi is in kitchen making breakfast. She told me to give your black coffee" hp replied and excused from the room.

Sighed in disappointment he marched downstairs and without wishing anyone he entered into the kitchen. He stopped for a minute seeing her in saree. It's been a long time he had last seen khushi in saree, life is not like before for them. Both are running without wheels in their respective careers. Khushi opened the restaurant which he gifted in their first marriage anniversary and not to say it was their contract marriage anniversary.

Later khushi rescued arnav from shyam; they exposed shyam before anjali. After knowing the person whom she worshipped as god tried to harm her first son chotte, anjali emerged like Kali matha, and beat him left and right before handing him to police. Following by she got divorced and he was sentenced to five years in jail. It's not an easy path for a woman like anjali who doted her husband like anything faced biggest disappointment and betrayal in her life that too at the stage of rejoicing her much awaited pregnancy. But with the help of her family members, she overcomes the betrayal. And the arrival of her rajakumari erased all the bad memories. Now she started working for her and trying to become independent with the help of khushi. Khushi played a major role in anjali post-divorce life, she not only encouraged anjali to work but also made her see the outer world which arnav failed to expose. Arnav understood how unfair of him to make his di like a porcelain doll in the name of protecting her.

In amidst of this arnav and khushi failed to maintain their relation somewhat. When arnav was busy she'll be free and when he gets free she will be busy with his family. Unknowingly they are drifting apart which is still unknown to them. Sometimes this leads to argument and but they managed not because of their understanding but due to their family and dependency on each other.

"Khushi, what are you doing here? I am calling you from the time I came from jogging" he asked hugging her from behind.

"Arey, Is that a question? I am cooking, what else anyone does in the kitchen" she startled at first but replied once she realised whom. Her hands fastly working on removing his hold but he in reflex tightened his hold around her bare belly.

"You didn't answer my second question?" he asked desperately.

"What second question? Don't play Kaun banega crorepati with me. Move I have to finish remaining works before going to restaurant" she answered and pushed him by her elbow. Her push is like an ant bite for him, ignoring her pushes he lowered his head to her neck. Before he places a kiss, there comes his enemy.

Laxmi entered shouting Mehh...mehh...Arnav face reflects as if he lost his whole business in a minute. Khushi laughed seeing him and pushed him outside.

"Khushi...stop...i will drop you at restaurant" he tried his luck.

"No arnavji, you have an important meeting today. Akashji already left for office. I'll take mohanji with me" she replied at the same time her hands are busy in making rolls.