3. Illusion?

Rubbing his eyes he extended his right hand searching for khushi.

"Khushi...Khushi...Close the curtains" He mumbled hiding his face on the pillow.

Getting no response, "Khushi..." He yelled again holding his head as it aches like hell. He feels as if his head will burst out any moment.

"Khushi...Bring my coffee" He shouted in annoyance of her ignorance getting up.

'Where is she?' Mumbling he sat leaning on the bedpost.

Clearing his vision he noticed the surroundings. He was in some room which is surely not his. Where was he then?

Supporting his head in his hands he tried to remember what happened yesterday.

A message arrived, khushi photo along with some caption and then I tried to call her. Failing on that I stood up to go home, what happened after that? Gulped few shots and I didn't even go overboard keeping khushi in mind. But I lost my conscious falling on someone...Who is that someone? He or she? The person tried to introduce themself. Why couldn't I remember anything? Usually, I will not forget even if I have gone one or two begs, now what happened? Agrhh...This headache...

Where am I? He mumbled coming back to the present, his eyes keenly analysed his surroundings. He lowered his eyes noticing he was still in yesterday clothes. Feeling uneasy with the tie choking his throat he unbuttoned the first two buttons loosening his tie and discarded the coat.

Hotel room, How was I here? Who dropped me? Stepping out of the bed he checked the room thoroughly which shows no trance of persons in the room except him. He checked his wallet and mobile which he placed in his coat pocket yesterday.

Seeing missed calls from khushi number and message his anger increased.

Finally, she remembers she has a husband!

With the same anger, he strode outside, when he crossed the hallway he realised he slept in the same hotel where party happened yesterday.

Taking his car keys, he took wheel behind the seat and speeding towards Raizada Mansion.

"Aman find who helped me yesterday in The imperial stay" Ordering him through bluetooth he pressed the accelerator hard using his full power.

After parking the car barely he took the car keys and slamming the car door shut, he marched to his room ignoring anjali's constant calls.

"Chotte..Wait..Chotte.." Why is he angry now, hope he does not lash out at poor Khushiji. Sending a quick prayer to her beloved god she stood few seconds staring at the way arnav went with a cold face.

Opening his room door fervently, he shut it immediately in the same way with a thud making khushi to feel the presence of him.

Hearing the bang khushi flinched lifting her head from her knees. Her shining cheeks were drenched with tears, eyes which twinkle always was swollen, her smooth forehead wrinkled indicating her misery, her straight tendrils are ruffled over her face. In simple, she sat devastated.

Seeing her form, all the anger he had till now flown out of the window. Reaching her in two strides he kneeled in front of her taking her face in his palms.

Worry runs through all of his veins, his heart thudded in fear.

"What happened khushi? Did anyone say something to you? Did anyone scold you? Amma, buaji or babuji everyone is fine right? Say something dammit" He shouted desperately. He cannot bear her tear stricken face which was ever smiling always.