6. A bird added to the nest

"Why are you speaking as if you deliberately did that? I doubted you..Seeing you with someone else is something that I can never digest. So I acted like you...Act without analysing the things..." She passed letting out a chuckle and continued further "But that was until your outburst. I realised how you must have felt when..you saw me with shyam. For your eyes that was true like my eyes were true when I saw you in that photo, when the truth was something else. Moreover I know you Arnavji, you never lie. If you deliberately did that then you'll oust me or put an facade of hate. Nothing like that happened even if it had happened it has to be without your notice and there's no point of holding any grudge against you. I believe that is what mature love is" She maturedly making him wonder how lucky he was to get an innocent yet matured partner.

"I can't remember anything. After seeing the message, I have no mood to stay there, so I thought to reach home and wait for you. Alas! My eyes blurred and head spinned when I stood up. Someone came to help me. I don't remember anything after that. When I opened my eyes this morning, I realized I was in a room and that turned out be the hotel where I attended the party" He sighed taking a breath while his brain was recalling yesterday events.

"Woh..Arnavji..That photo.." She spoke reluctantly not able to ask him her thoughts. She doesn't know is it shy or disgust?

"What?.."

"Pjiwjn.." Aashmi made noise seeing the two persons around her neglecting her.

"What the! Doll see mamu and mami are discussing, don't disturb us ok" He stated earning a glare from his wife.

Khushi made aashmi lie on bed and gave some toys to distract her. Aashmi being child grabbed the toy started to play with that forgetting her anger.

"This is how you should distract her" Khushi eyed aashmi whose whole concentration was on the new toy. Yep, a new toy which arnav buys for each week after getting an earful from everyone as he bought new toy everyday.

Arnav smiled and moved back with a frown when khushi tried to place her hand on his.

Khushi perplexed at his actions "Arnavji.."

"Where are we?" He purposely cleared his throat.

When khushi looked at him with same perplexion he initiated the topic.

"From your earlier actions it was sure something... Something..More intimate was...in that photo. That's why you behaved frantically. We have to find out what had happened. I believe that's what you want to tell" He said and shuddered at his thoughts picturing himself with a women, god knows how it had taken.

He don't want to make her sad asking minute details. Even if she says the details he don't know how he's going to tolerate that, lest he think of khushi's emotions. Seeing the hesitancy on khushi's voice and her actions sometime before, he can feel the intensity. It disgust him fearing Khushi's right could've been shared. If it had happened then he can never ever face khushi. His conscience itself will kill him. And he does not want khushi to act as puppets in anyone hands, not even him. For that he'll prove the truth but if yesterday something had happened then there is no future for them. He was determined on that.

Gulping at his thoughts he added "I'll ask aman to investigate" His voice slowed down. Zillion thoughts were buzzing around his brain. Had it been old ASR, he would turn the world upside down for khushi's doubt on him. But now he believe if he can doubt her with shyam then she have right to doubt him. Fortunately or unfortunately the well-wisher did one good thing, after reading the caption he concluded some known person is getting nasty with him. That distracted him from earlier anger and frustration on khushi. He is not ready to let another shyam nor his ego in between their relationship.