8. Step ahead

"Did you take your medicines?" Asked khushi playing with his shirt buttons. He nodded as no earning a glare from his wife.

When she turned to go out he pulled her back to him "How did you enter our room on the correct time?"

"I got a phone call" She answered releasing herself from him.

"Hmm..Who are all at home today?"

"Di, jijaji, jiji, mami, lavanya, nk. Nk was with me when the phone call came and jiji handed it to me" She replied thinking who could it be.

"Lavanya was with me. Ok so is it male or female voice?" He asked mentally noting all the details.

"Male arnavji. But anyone was paid to speak like that" Khushi twisted her face.

"Leave it, aman must have collected details. I'll call him"

Without delay he called aman who inturn said few things which made him confuse more and he passed some other orders too.

"What did he said?" She asked as soon as he cut the call.

"Lavanya was spotted at the hotel and she was correct, she is the one who helped me to reach the room but she left the premises when some paid girl entered the room" He informed whatever aman said.

"When did that girl left the room? Who was with her? I am sure someone must be there to take the photo" Khushi asked her doubts taking her seat on the bed.

"And am sure someone was following you too. Remember I got a photo of yours from theater" He added.

Khushi pursued her lips "Yeah, seems like many persons are working on the mission to separate us"

"Hmm. I am sure the culprit will unknowingly leave clues behind" He voiced out his thoughts.

"Come arnavji, I'll give your medicines" She called him out and started going out.

"I should thank the culprit" He said with a genuine smile.

Khushi turned back in question, he cleared his stance "Else we would be running in our respective works ignoring each other"

Khushi could only nod in acceptance. We only realise the value of relationship's after losing them or if any problem arrives, thankfully they realised earlier.

"Come down husband" She kissed at the corner of his lips and giggled at his shocked face before running down like a butterfly. Who cares, when her husband loves her, ready to destroy whoever plan to separate them and she trust her husband.

With a serene smile he followed her downstairs.

Khushi called HP pouring water into a glass "Hariprakashji..."

"Ji bhabhi" He made his presence and whispered politely standing in front her.

"Will you please take arnavji's tablet from upstairs" She requested with her own polite smile and he came back in blink taking arnav tablets.

"Why did you asked him? I am going to climb up anyways" Arnav asked coming out of the room.

"We're going out and I don't want you to go upstairs and dig your head on your laptop and files even in Sunday, so yeah take this medicine" She spoke as if it was already planned and forwarded her palms.

"What, we're going out. You didn't tell me. I have meetings and conference khushi" Arnav recited whatever he kept lined up for the day.

"That'll wait but not your wife. Stop wasting time else I know how to make you eat this tablet" She winked making him astounded.