7. Clouds moves away

Nk frowned following khushi gaze. There stood arnav and lavanya hugging each other. Arnav's one arm rested on her waist while another circled over her shoulder. Her face was buried on his shoulder and her arms surrounding him the same way as his. He gulped feeling khushi's broken state.

"Why is he acting like that? Khushiji that may be a friendly hug, don't take it wrong" Nk whispered slowly only for her to hear.

Khushi was not in the state to hear anything. If only nk came a second before he could have the chance to find the reason behind khushi's state.

"Will you please leave me alone?" She murmured in request.

"No khushiji, you're not in the state to manage yourself" He mumbled back in worry. 

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE SENTENCE?" Khushi screamed making three persons to jump at their place.

Nk looked at khushi as if she had grown horns and arnav stood thunderstuck, lavanya literally shivered looking at the fury on khushi eyes.

"I'll always be there for you" Nk mumbled left the place.

Neither khushi acknowledged his words nor she saw him walking with fallen face. Her eyes only fixed on arnav and lavanya accusing them. Her fury grew no bound when she saw lavanya hand still placed on arnav arm.

"LEAVE" She bellowed eyeing lavanya.
Lavanya stood still with a frown and eyed arnav. When arnav squint in assurance she left the room with downcast eyes. Khushi waited until she disappeared and slammed closing the door.

Turning back with same fury she reached arnav in three strides and grabbed his collar "What the hell is happening Arnavji? What is she saying when I came? How could you hug her closely? Doesn't that right reserved for me? What is all this? Why are you behaving differently?" She screamed her queries on his face.

"You heard right. That is the truth, try to accept it. It's better we maintain our distance" He said releasing his collar from her hold and showed his back turning oher side. His mind replayed what happened few minutes back. His jaw clenched in fury.

Curling her fingers, she clenched her fist. She couldn't accept what lavanya spoke before nor she could accept arnav words. Her heart teared at the mere thought of their both words. Her tears flowing like a river without mercy. Her mind and heart recalled the words again and again.

"ASR, yesterday night it was me. It's me who helped you to reach your hotel room. I tried taking you home but you're drunk too much that I can't handle you" Lavanya spoke.

"What the!!"

"It had to happen long back but...Better than ever late" Her voice laced with happiness.

"Tell me it was wrong. You dropped me and came here right?" Arnav asked with bated breath.

"Sorry to not please you with the answer you expect. I loved yesterday night. You're one handsome hell ASR. I wish the night continued without dawn" Lavanya spoke in glee.

"How?" His voice didn't come.

"What how? It happened just like that. When I thought to leave the room you held my hand stopping me, what can I do then? I did what I felt right at the moment. When my love was reciprocated after long time how can you expect me to back off? You know I was nervous of your reaction, so I left at early morning. I am glad you remember us, I feared what if you forget what happened last night. Thank God it didn't happen" Lavanya blabbered yesterday events caressing his back.