9B. Conclusion

~Wrote in hurry, Read at your own risk~

"Why nanehji?" Khushi's weak broken voice was the only sound resonated in that big living room, everyone was still in shock not believing their eyes.

"I thought you are my friend" She whispered through her broken voice.

"You're not in my suspicion list from the start until I saw you on the living room" Arnav spill another thought from his bucket.

Khushi darted her eyes to arnav. Seeing her questioning eyes he found himself replying to her "Morning along with di he is too there. And I asked aman to do background check on him, he confirmed big amounts are transferred from his account and traced his phone call. He is the one" Khushi lowered her eyes. Her body shivered thinking of the possible reasons which pushed Nk to do these things.

"Why Nk? Aren't we family? What made you do these things? Leave me, we never shared same page in any matters but what khushi did to you? She always consider you as her true friend. What had happened to that?" Arnav asked not able to bear the hurt faces surrounded him especially khushi. When he saw him on the morning itself, he felt doubt on him. When he guessed anjali's disappearance must be because of his outburst, he knows nk was the one yet to confirm his guess he let aman to work on him. 

For his lined questions, What he got was only silence. Nk stood silently clenching his fist. Khushi who saw him standing silent dragged her feet towards Nk.

Standing before him, she let her trembling hands to shake him for answers.

"Why did you do something like this nanehji? We're always best friends aren't we?"

Every eyes started misting at the truth of Nk being culprit. They just can't digest and believe whatever truth was unfolding before them. They just wish, someone will wake them up from their horrible dream says, it was a dream. Alas! no one woke them instead Nk himself proved them it was not a dream.

Nk pushed her arms away "No... We're not best friends. We're not. We're more than that"

Exhaling he started speaking in a meek voice which contains no fury nor anger but only hurt.

"Can't you realise we are more than friends khushiji? We get along so easily. We share same thoughts. We both are happy in each other company. We both loves desi things. We both love chatting whatever come in our way. We both are always in sync. I know when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're hurt, when you're excited, when you're annoyed, when you want to enjoy, when you want to just sit and chat along with some hot pakoras and coffee, when you want to go to movies, when you want to celebrate. Likewise you too know me. You know what I love, what I like, what I enjoy, what I adore, everything you know me. Even you like me like I do. But everything got messed by HIM" His voiced turned fury when he pointed at arnav.

Everyone froze in horror again catching the underlying meaning behind his words.

"We're so good in our own world khushiji. HE dropped in between us messing everything with his arrogance. Everytime he poked his nose in between us hurting you in the process. I would've been happy if he not insulted you. It pains here khushiji" He pointed his heart inhaling a deep breath.

Arnav looked at him in horror. Till day he had an accused feeling for Nk. He thought Nk came between him and khushi, not to forget the truth because of him he realised his feelings for khushi.

"It pains here everytime when your precious tear was wasted on this man. Every time you cried because of him, I tried to soothe you with my antics. I planned everything to propose you on new year but your behaviour made me rethink my decision. I thought to keep my feelings within me until you feel more comfortable around me. When I thought everything was on right track you went and married HIM!!!!. I was shocked khushiji, shocked to react anything. That's why I went away from here to tend my broken heart. Each time I kept asking myself what was lacking in me that you went on married the man who always hurted you in each step he takes. Why??? Why??? Why???... At a point I realised, Why would you marry him when all you both share was hate. I know he forced you to marry him else you would've denied to marry him. I flied here to rescue you but you asked my help to rescue HIM. He’s my brother before your forced husband. So I helped you to reach him. During that period somehow I connected the dots and found out shyam was behind your forced marriage. Don't you think I trust you more than HIM. When you said shyam was a cheater I trusted you without a doubt but HE did not trust you khushiji. HE doesn't deserve you khushiji. HE is not worth of your kindness khushiji. HE SEPARATED US KHUSHIJI. HE STOLE YOU FROM ME. HE CAME BETWEEN US. HE...HE IS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING. HE IS” Nk slumped down due to the pressure his body, heart and brain undergoing. Finally, he let out his pain.