chapter 13

Hey guys finally my exams are over! From now on I will be posting regularly. If you like that chapter please do vote.

Shanaya's POV

OMG! Karthik Iyer was jealous! Whoa that's a change. I could clearly see him being jealous when I was talking to my school friend, Dhruv. That is why he literally dragged me from there and got me sit with Meera and Krutika.

I was getting my Mehandi (hena) done, when that bit*h Kavya came and dragged Karthik along with her to the corner. She had already spoiled my mood by coming here, but I can't even stop her after all her mother is the groom's mother's best friend.

Oh shit I was supposed to talk to Kavya, which I can't do now at least not till this marriage is not over. But after the marriage I will surely talk to her once it is over, by hook or by crook.

I am really hungry, all husband's are feeding their wives, but I don't even know where is my husband. I can't even wash my hands right now, as I just got the Mehandi applied. "Hey are you hungry? I can help" I turned around and it was Dhruv. Was I speaking out loud? "Yes you were" awnsered Dhruv.

I was really hungry and had no idea about where Karthik was, so I asked him to help me. He took a plate for me and took me to a corner, so that no one sees and gets any wrong impression. I had only had one bite, when I heard a fimiliar voice , "umm thanks, but now I will feed her, you go eat your food and enjoy." I turned around and it was Karthik.

Dhruv simply nodded and said, "I will meet you later Shanaya, enjoy." I smiled and thanked him. Now Karthik was in front of me and was glaring at me. "Why are you glaring at me?" I asked innocently.

"You want to know?" He asked and I nodded, "okay so firstly are you crazy, secondly couldn't you have asked anyone else like Ruchit or Amma she hasn't got her Mehandi done till now!" Asked Karthik, oh see he is jealous, nice. So I thought to play along.

"Actually Karthik I tried to find you but I couldn't find you, and Dhruv was standing besides me, plus he is my childhood friend. Oh and why someone else?" I told and asked Karthik.

"Are you serious, you don't know why I told someone else? If someone would have seen, they would have started asking why is someone else feeding you, when your husband is here, and you have a phone which you could have used to message or call me."

"Well that didn't come to my mind, I will take care next time. But where were you?" I asked this to him, though I had few guesses.

"I was with Kavya, she also had aplied Mehandi, and was hungry." He told me that hurt me, I am your freaking wife, I wanted to scream this out loud. But me being the calm and sorted out person, I calmly asked "at that time didn't you think what would people think if they saw you with Kavya?"

"Please don't start off with your comparing discussion, I will go then." Said Karthik, "no no no please I am hungry, please visit down and now give me food, or else I will have to go ask Dhruv to feed me." I said, and added the last line, so that I could see the irritated face of Karthik's.

He got me to have dinner, and then we went and joined the others, where Meera started teasing us by saying "Bhai you know you could have romanced Bhabhi right here, we wouldn't have told anything, you didn't have to take her anywhere else." Meera you are so wrong, we don't even have a normal relationship. Thank fully she got shut once Karthik glared at her.

Soon the function came to an end and we headed home. We were all tried so we went off to sleep.

Next day

Karthik's POV

Yesterday that Dhruv was literally sticking to Shanaya. Then he was even feeding Shanaya, and I saw that, I got a little angry, and I don't know why that happened. I then got Shanaya to sleep.

At the moment we both are trying to learn a couple dance, in which I suck. I was surprised that Shanaya already knew this dance, as she has done it in US. Now the instructor who is a MALE is showing me how to do the dance with Shanaya because his assistant went to teach the others.

We are dancing on the song nazm nazm.

After an hour more of learning the song I got it. In the dance we were standing really close to each other. I was a little worried because Kavya would see me like this as she was also invited. But I didn't have any option.

The rest of the day went away in preparing for the functions.

Next day

We did a little practice for our dance and then completed the pending preparations. Then I spoke to Kavya.

Later in the evening I got ready in an Armani suit.

(The suit Karthik wore)

I went down and soon Shanaya came down, and she was looking really pretty, I can't deny that, but again not better than Kavya.

(The dress Shanaya wore)

Right now we are all in the hall, just then the host made an announcement, "so let's start with the Sangeet. The first performance is by Krutika's Bhai Karthik and Bhabhi Shanaya."

So that was the chapter, I will post the next chapter tomorrow, till then please give me votes if you like the chapter, and take care 😊