chapter 34

Hey guys I am back with another chapter, hope you like it an please vote.

Shanaya's POV

She here we are all at Mr.Darny's office with our teams, and we are waiting for Mr.Darny's daughter Sara, who turns out to be an half Indian. How? Well her mother is am Indian. The other two people who are working with is is Nitika, and Shaan.

This Nitika girl is sticking around Karthik and Dhruv, okay she can stick around Dhruv, but Karthik, like seriously? Dude he is married to me, and I am right here. Karthik is trying to go away form her by going to his team, but she is going behind him. Oh and Dhruv is actually flirting back with her, huh!

Finally Sara is here, "guys I am so sorry, got stuck in a urgent call, I am so sorry. So now can we get to work?" She to as soon as she enter, Sara we were ready to work, you came late. I do wanted to tell her this but I didn't and just nodded.

We all headed towards the conference room, so that we could know our respective work. Any guesses about where she goes and sits, I only will tell, she sat next to Karthik! What is with these girls, they all want to sit next to him. Do you people not read magazines or newspapers, or even see news, obviously you don't otherwise you would have known we are married.

Karthik is trying to switch places with his manager. Okay let me do some wifely duties, (note the sarcasm) I went to karthik, and told him quite sternly, "karthik do you mind if I sit here? You could sit next to me." "No no I don't mind, you sit here I will sit next to you." He told me, and Dhruv chuckled, only I could listen though, and Karthik sighed in relief, and Sara stared at me disbelief.

For an hour we were distributing our work, and Sara had to ask Karthik his opinion in everything. What are the others statue's, can't she see us? Finally it was over we all discoursed except for Karthik. Why? Sara had to discuss something with him about the section he is going to manage. He was trying to make excuses but he failed miserably.

The whole day we were all busy in our work except for Sara, she was very busy during in Karthik's section doing nothing but talking to Karthik. He was trying to load himself with work so he doesn't have to talk to her. Nitika was working in her section, but had to keep visiting Dhruv and Karthik. Dhruv was continuing with his flirting back business. Karthik was getting frustrated with both Nitika and Sara hanging around him. In all this Shaan and me were the only one who didn't disturb anyone and did our work. We were also the only ones who finished our work for the day.

We were all ready to leave, but then something struck to me that is Karthik staying away form Nitika and Sara because I am  there, I know the perfect way to confirm if this is true or not. I will not come tomorrow, anyways I am done with my work for tomorrow. Then I will get to know what is the truth. Wow I am so smart, I praised myself.

With that I left not bothering to check over Karthik and Dhruv. They were going to be late as their work wasn't done. Then they had to get through the Mumbai traffic.

I reached home soon, the cook had already cooked the dinner and set it on the table. So I went to my room changed and came downstairs, and k was shocked.

What shocked me? Well Karthik was already downstairs sitting on the chair. How I this possible??? I finished my work he didn't even finish it. I went downstairs, and asked him, "how come you are he your work is not even done?"

"Oh I asked my team to go home and work, we will work a little late at night and finish the work but form home, as of now I am done with this project." He told me and I nodded, so he is done with Sara as of now, "but when did you leave?"  I asked him, "I left an hour ago" he told me. I nodded, we then ate our dinner and went off to sleep.

Let's see what happens tomorrow when I don't go to office, I want to see what does Karthik do.

Short update, but I am yet not settled in my new house. Need some reason, but I am trying to update. Hope you'll understand. Please do vote, and keep guessing on what will Karthik do tomorrow when Shanaya is not there in the office.