Chapter 41

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter, I also wanted to tell you'll that I will be ending my story soon.

Karthik's POV

We are married again, this time both of us love eachother. I am going to make sure that I will never be the old karthik. I love her a lot, we will never leave eachother​.

I am so happy that Shanaya gave me one more chance. I will never break her heart.

We stayed a night there we youngsters talked a lot. I tried to figure out who was the guy my sister had fallen for. But I couldn't get to know. Shanaya also spent a lot of time with Abhishek, he is actually very cute.

Right now we are getting ready, and Shanaya and I will soon leave for Phuket.(I know a lot of you asked me to change the location and suggested Bora Bora, but I didn't know much about that place, so I took Phuket as I and gone there)

I was all ready in my jeans and T-shirt, and was waiting for Shanaya to come out. Thankfully this time we will go alone and by my private jet.

Soon Shanaya came out and she looked hot... What nonsense! Karthik get a grip on yourself!

 What nonsense! Karthik get a grip on yourself!

( The dress Shanaya wore)

"Karthik", Shanaya snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. "Huh?" I asked, realising I was staring at her. "Iam ready, chale?(can we go?)" Shanaya asked me. I nodded and the two of us went downstairs.

The two of us sat down to have our breakfast, our parents weren't here, they had gone to the beach. "So Bhai how was the night?" Ruchit asked me, I glared at him. "Haan Bhai how was the night?" Even Meera asked me, "arey haan bolo na Shanaya, how was your night?" Latika Bhabhi asked Shanaya.

Before anyone could tell anything ahead Abhishek asked, "why is everyone asking them how was the night? Something happened, even I want to know."

We all looked at eachother not knowing what to say. "Latika Bhabhi, Meera, Ruchit, why don't you love explain Abhishek?" I taunted them. "Umm...no no Bhai we were just kidding" Ruchit and Meera reasoned. I turned towards Bhabhi.

Having no option she started explaining Abhishek, "bacha they were playing a game." "What game Amma?" Abhishek asked Bhabhi, woah the kid is super curious.

Bhabhi countined, "they had to catch eachother Abhishek and now no more questions finish your food and we will go to the beach." Bhabhi cut short the conversation, Abhishek nodded and focused on eating.

But what kind of explanation was that? Soon we ate our food, with some more teasing. Then the butler took all our stuff and settled it in the car.

We bid bye to everyone and left. In the car the was a comfortable silence, the two of is were taking in the beauty of Goa. Soon we reached my private jet, and we went in. ( I am going to skip all the security check part)

We got settled and the pilot made the announcement and we took off. Shanaya was texting someone for quite a long time. I was going through a presentation.

"Shanaya we don't know much about eachother so let's get to know eachother?" I started conversation, and I wanted to know more about Shanaya.

"Good idea, let's asked eachother questions and we will answer them truthfully" she told. I nodded, and we started asking eachother questions.

It was afternoon, I got to know a lot about Shanaya. Her college life, childhood, she told stories about her brother and her. It was fun hearing about it. I also shared about my life.

We then ordered lunch. It was two, we would reach Phuket by seven in the evening. It is a ten hour flight. We both then dosed of to sleep. At around five I woke up.

Shanaya was sleeping I decided that I should just let her sleep. She looked really peaceful on her sleep, I then took out my laptop to work on some projects.

At around 6:30 I decided to wake Shanaya up. "Shanaya wake up we are about to reach" I shook her up. "Hmm" she replied and slowly opened her eyes. She looked really cute.

She then went to the washroom, and came out after a while. She had received done her hair, and make up. Oh so she had gone to freshen up, I figured out.

Soon we landed, there was a car to pick us up. We sat in the car, and each the resort. We had booked a bungalow there. It was huge, it gave us the view of the beach too, and we even had a swimming pool.

"Wow this view is superb" Shanaya exclaimed. "Hmm, I agree" I told her. I went and stood with her in the balcony. The view was perfect, and I was standing with the person I loved, it felt complete.

So that was the chapter, hope you like it. I know it is short next one will be long, and will describe their honeymoon. I am sorry to all the people who's suggestions I didn't take, but I hope you understand why. Anyways I will update soon, do vote. The chapter is unedited 😋