chapter 28

Hey guys I am so sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but I wasn't well and had a project to work on. Guys please do vote if you like it, and all the silent readers also.

Karthik POV

I was so happy that Shanaya was ready to be friends with me, I ended up hugging her. I don't know what got over me.

Then I asked her, "Shanaya I wanted to ask you if you want to come to Paris with me, I mean we both have to go there so why don't we go together?" "See karthik I don't want to sound rude or anything, but we are friends doesn't mean I have forgotten everything, and umm... Dhruv messaged me if I want to go with him, and I agreed. His company had also been invited there, so ya...."

I just nodded, and she walked away from there. I was hurt, and I don't know what this other feeling was, but I was really pissed off on Dhruv. Ugh... he is so capable of spoiling all my plans. Now he will be around Shanaya all the time!!!!

But you know I just realized something, this is just how Shanaya would have felt, when I kept getting Kavya in everything. I have actually crossed all the limits of being, a big time jerk.

I went off to pack my clothes. I quickly put some of my clothes in my bag. Then I went to meet Amma and Appa, it's been long.

So I took my car keys and left for their place. As soon as I entered the mansion the gaurds opened the door. I parked my car and went inside.

Amma was sitting there, I went next to her and gave her a hug. "How come you remembered me, huh?" Taunted my mother, I went and kept my head on her lap, this is the most comfortable place for me. I know Amma is always there for me.

"No Amma, it's not like that. I was just caught up in a lot of work. I am so sorry, pakka I will come to meet you every week. At least when I am here or I will call you if I am not here okay?" I apologized to Amma, "hmm, anyways how are you?" She asked me, "I am fine, how are you?" I aksed her.

"I am good, I just miss all three of my children, you'll grew up so quickly." She told me caressing my hair. "Anyways tell me how is your married life."

God Amma, what do I tell you about my married life, I though. Should I tell her the truth, ya I think I should tell her everything. She should know everything, she had always guided me, from school to college. Even when I was in USA and used to miss my home, Amma used to make me feel good.

"Amma I need to tell you something, but promise me you will not react and listen to everything carefully." I told her, and she nodded. I sat up and told her everything, from Shanaya and my honeymoon to me going to USA. Then how I used to ignore Shanaya, then how I got to know Kavya's truth. Then how Shanaya went to Goa, then to Bali, and I told her about Dhruv.

"You told everything, or is there anything else you want to tell." "No Amma I told you everything." Thad, Amma gave me a slap. It hurt and Amma had tears in her eyes.

"Karthik how could you do this with Shanaya, how would you react if someone did this with Meera or Krutika?" She asked me, the thought itself made me angry. "I will ruin that guy Amma." I told her.

"Exactly, the thought itself made you so angry, and you did this with a girl yourself. Wont her brother also feel the same when he gets to know?" She asked, and I nodded my head.

Then she continued, "you know when Shanaya got married, her father gave her to you. She lived like princess there, she does here also, but she doesn't get the love she deserves. Karthik when a girl gets married the girls family trusts the boy and his family to take care of their possession, their daughter. You know how tough it is to give your daughter, whom you educated, loved, taught, and saw her grow up, to someone else? Do you know how tough it is for the parents to give their daughter to the guy, they have put in so many efforts just so that they can protect and give everything to their daughter. Daughters are the life of their parents, and when Shanaya's parents gave her to you they trusted you, and what did you do, you broke their trust. How could you karthik? You proved my teachings wrong, I was so proud of you always, you were always the more understanding out of the three. You never let down my teachings, your father's trust, but what you did today let down everything."

She told and I heard carefully, she wasn't wrong. "Karthik how could you, you have grown up with your sister and mother and yet you did this. You know what is the biggest thing, the will power and strength Shanaya has. If it would have been someone else then they would have divorced and gone back to their parents. But Shanaya she stayed, she showed you Kavya's truth. I am so happy that I got her. But today you made me feel so terrible, karthik. Please do something make up to her, but you know what I don't think she will forgive you, after what you have done with her, and I will support her in that. Now listen to me, don't give up, try and do everything that makes her feel special. The rest is up to her, she will forgive you only of she wants to okay?" I nodded.

"Amma I understand what you told me, I will not give up, I will give my best. Acha Amma listen I will be going to Paris for a business related work, oh and when is your new Bhartnatyam class opening?"

"Three weeks later, and what about Shanaya?" She asked, "Amma Shanaya also has to come to Paris, as her company also involved in this project." She nodded, "it's been a long time so why don't you have lunch and dinner with me today?" She aksed, and I nodded, "ya Amma I will have it here."

"Call Shanaya also of she is free" she told me I nodded. Then I called up Shanaya.

Me- Shanaya I am at amma's place, I will have lunch and dinner here itself. She aksed if you would also want to join.

S- karthik I am at my parents place, even I will be having my lunch and dinner here only. So I don't think I will be able to meet ma, I am so sorry. But I already met her in the morning.

Me- oh okay, bye

I went to Amma and asked her, "Amma Shanaya had come here in the morning?" "Hmm, she came to meet me and told me about going to Paris, it completely got out of my mind." She told and I nodded.

The rest of the day went in Amma telling me about what marriage means. Then I came home, Shanaya was already home. Her door was locked, so ya I guess she is home.

Next day

I got up at five and left for the airport. Shanaya also left, but with Dhruv, I swear is I'll murder this guy someday.

I checked into the airport, I so wish I had my private jet today, bit teh pilot is not well so...

I boarded the flight at 8:30, and ahead me Shanaya was sitting with Dhruv she didn't even know if as there. Ugh... Okay I didn't palm for any of this. I had just booked my ticket in this flight, I didn't know they would be here.

Their closeness is actually a huge problem I have to solve. Shanaya was laughing so much on what that Dhruv was telling. I hate him with all my heart.

I slept thinking about various ways to murder Dhruv, he is getting on to my nervous. Sadly I can't murder him because then I can't sell forgiveness form Shanaya and my family will also be in a terrible condition, so ya I just thought of them.

Finally the flight landed at Paris's Charles de Gaulle Airport.

They are back to Paris, the journey begins again. But this time the people are different, I really hope you'll liked this chapter. I added the mother son conversation, because mother's are the best in explaining such things. If you liked the chapter please do vote. Anyways till then take care 😊