chapter 30

Guys please do vote, my books number went from #17 to #21. Anyways let's start the chapter.

Karthik's POV

Yesterday once I came to Paris I went off to sleep. Today morning I woke up early cause I wanted to talk to Shanaya, I quickly had a bath and then got ready. Then I headed towards her room, ya I knew which room she is in because I saw her go yesterday night.

When I reached near her room I saw Dhruv and Shanaya go somewhere. It surely did boil my blood, I did not want Shanaya to go with that jerk. But at the moment I didn't have any rights to go and tell her not to go, so I decided to go and follow her. This is so not me, but something in me forced me to do so.

So I followed them, first to Disneyland Paris, and then their lunch and even their walk. I was behaving like such a creep. Then they headed back to the room, where they hugged eachother. I didn't like it, but it's okay. Then Shanaya headed to her room.

Right now I am sitting in my room, and thinking about what Amma told me. I surely had hurt Shanaya's self-respect. What Amma told is so true, if someone did that with my sister's I would have ruined that guy, but then how could I do this with Shanaya.

I have hurt her a lot, and I can't expect her to forgive me some easily after all what I had done. But I am ready to do everything possible so that she forgives me. I was feeling really guilty, I have been a big time jerk.

I then sat and finished some final touches for the presentation I needed tomorrow. Finally it was done, and I was also tierd, so I switched off the lights and went off to sleep.

Next day

I woke up, took a shower and then got dressed up. I took my laptop, phone, valet, and my phone and files, and left for the meeting. I entered the place and greeted Mr.Darany, our client. Then I waited for all the others to come. Soon Shanaya came, she also greeted Mr.Darany. She came and took a seat besides me. "Hi Shanaya!" I greeted her.

"Hi Karthik", she greeted me. Then there was an awkward silence between the two of us. Then came the big big big time jerk, DHRUV. "Hey Shanaya, sup???" He asked as soon as he entered. He didn't even notice me.

"Oh hi Karthik, of didn't notice you" he finally saw me and told. You obviously didn't notice me you duffus.  "Hi" I greeted him back for the sake of golden rules.

Then we all headed inside, the meeting went on for three hours. Then we all were sent out Mr.Darany and his team was deciding the four teams that will work with his team on the project.

"Okay guys we have decided the four teams, and they are Ms. Shanaya's company, Ms. kaira's, Mr. karthik's, and Mr.Dhruv's. Congratulations all of you, and the others all of also did well but there were few glitches." Said Mr.Darany, I was so happy, now my company will have more market shares, and the ranking of the company will go to one.

Dhruv and Shanaya were hugging eachother. I think I need to get habituated to this because we have to work together in India for this project. Ugh.... This is terrible.

I am sorry about the short update, but what to do it's my birthday tomorrow, 26th so all my family friends are coming home in sometime, so the update is short. I don't think I can update tomorrow as it's my birthday. But Wednesday pakka there will be a big update. I. So sorry.... But please do vote, and now Dhruv, Shanaya and karthik will work together 😀😀😀