chapter 18

Happy teachers day... So I am back with a new chapter, if you like it please vote, and silent reader also please vote.

Karthik's POV

Yesterday I went to meet Kavya, and then I got a shock. She told me that she has not got her periods this month, and she is feeling really nauseous, and she thinks she is pregnant. I told that she should check properly, so she showed me the pregnancy test and it was positive. I was shocked, and she told the kid was mine.

But the problem was I don't remember making out with Kavya, but if she is pregnant the kid is mine, it can't be anyone else's, I trust her. To confirm I asked her to go see the doctor, I hoped the results were negetive.  I told her this though I didn't tell about the negetive results and left, just then I got Meera's message,

Meera- Bhai Appa decided to renovate the house, and instead of moving to the other house Amma Appa wish to move in to your house for two months. This way they can spend more time with you and Bhabhi, and Ruchit and I also will move in.

Me- oh okay, but why the two of you.

Meera- actually it's our break so that we can study before our final semester of masters.

Me- hmm okay, so when do you come?

Meera- tonight

I was surprised, I had to talk to Shanaya, and she needed to move into my room. After talking to Meera I called Rehan and asked him to meet me at home.

Then I told him all about the pregnancy and stuff, he doesn't believe the fact that the kid is mine, he asked me to go with Kavya to the doctor, but before that Kavya went and the results were positive. This is all so messed up.

Soon Rehan left as he had a meeting to attend he would think about what to do, and tell me tomorrow. Then I remembered that Shanaya had to move into my room.

So I went and had a bath and went downstairs as I know she will come home in half an hour, I was about to go to the living room but I saw Shanaya was already there. I was surprised, so I went into the kitchen and saw her making coffee. So I asked her to make me coffee too, and then we both went and sat in the backyard.

I told her that Amma Appa would be here in two hours so she had to move into my room. She was shocked, and told she can't pack her stuff so soon. So I told I would help her.

We reached her room, she told she would pack the clothes, I knew why,
So I packed the other stuff. She has a lot of stuff. Then we went and set her stuff in my room, and then I noticed the amount of deo's she has and body wash she has, she told they were for her different moods. How many moods does she have?

Soon we both went of to sleep, after my family settled in.

Right now I am sitting and having breakfast, and Meera and Ruchit are continuously teasing me. Amma and Shanaya are talking about what to make for dinner. Just then I remembered that Shanaya had to come with me to business party, I didn't want to go with her but there was no other option, I needed the deal so I had to agree to all their demands.

"Amma Shanaya and I won't be there tonight, we have to attend a business party." I told Amma and then I faced Shanaya and told her "be ready by 7:45, okay?" She just nodded, what is wrong with her lately, she doesn't talk much. "Really bhai is it a business part, or date?" Asked Meera, I glared at her and she shut up. Ruchit started laughing and won't stop.

I left and attended a lot of meetings, it was five in the evening. Rehan suddenly came, "I saw Kavya with that Aryan again. You keep an eye on her." This was the first thing he told me as soon as he entered, I sighed not again. He was into his detective mood. "Not again Rehan, tell me what to do about this pregnancy thing." I told him.

"Hmm give me sometime, let me think of something. Anyways you enjoy with Bhabhi today." He told me and gave me a teasing look. Ugh... We spoke for sometime and then I left to pick Shanaya and get dressed.

I reached home, and got dressed in a tuxedo.

(The tuxedo Karthik wore)

I was then waiting for Shanaya to come down, finally she was here and she looked really pretty. She came information of me and asked "can we leave now?" I nodded and she walked in front of me, and what the hell, the DRESS WAS BACKLESS!

 She came information of me and asked "can we leave now?" I nodded and she walked in front of me, and what the hell, the DRESS WAS BACKLESS!

(The dress Shanaya wore)

I knew there was no point arguing with her, but now all guys would be staring at her. I mean she does look pretty, and I'm thus dress she looks even more, ugh...

We both got seated in the car and she got busy in the phone, and I had my focus on the roads, and the traffic of Mumbai. This city was the city of dreams, but also the city of traffic.

Soon we reached the party, and I held her by her waist, she looked at me surprised, "umm you see there is media here, so... you get it?" I asked her and she nodded. Then we met few of my clients, and few of our common clients, and that jerk Dhruv was also present. Who at the moment is dancing with Shanaya, and his hands are on her back. Why is this guy behind Shanaya, he is so irritating.

I don't know what happened to me but I went to them and told Dhruv, "now I would like to dance with her." He nodded and went, but not before telling Shanaya he will call her later.

Then I pulled her closer to me by her waist, and out my hands on her waist. I felt something, it was different. Not the same as what I have felt with Kavya, but different. She looked at me surprised, but then she looked down, she wasn't shy, it was something else.

But I didn't asked her what it is, I quietly danced with her. "Karthik I am tired can we go home?" Suddenly Shanaya asked me. She would obviously be tired she left home early and now it's nearly midnight. I nodded and then bid bye to my clients and left.

As soon as we reached home, Shanaya changed and lied down on the bed. I also changed and slept on the couch.

So that's as the chapter, I hope you liked it. If you did please vote. I will make the next update soon. Till then take care 😊