Chapter 2

Here's a little edit that I made that you can use as a wallpaper or something^^
-----------------------
Nisaka's POV

. . . I knew this was how it would end up. It was too late, he has probably already picked between Takasaki and Sanada, I should have never confessed..

I walked down a street, thinking about what I just said to Neji, regretting every word.

"Nejima.. I love you."
"Oh um, I love you too Nisaka, your my best frie-"
"Not like that... I love you.. romantically."
"... what?"
"I even kissed you once in the first semester."
". . .Nisaka.."
"I know, you must be so disgusted. A boy liking a boy, its so wrong.." My voice began to quiver. "You've already picked between Takasaki and Sanada anyway.
"N...Nisaka I-"
"Its too late now, I'm going to get my notice tomorrow... I'm going home, bye..
"Nisaka, wait.. I-"

I had already left the park before Neji finished speaking. I'm such an idiot, what is he going to think of me now? And suddenly confessing like that ....

Suddenly I feel a wet substance on my cheek...
Tears?
No, I can't cry in public.. I try to wipe them away but more and more kept flowing, But why couldn't Neji notice anything in the past months? Why did he only think of Takasaki and Sanada?

Soon I see that I'm reaching a busy road and start to hastily wipe my tears. I start to walk faster, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
However suddenly I crash into someone and fall on the floor.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you okay?" I hear a voice cry out.
I look up to see a (s/c) skinned boy who has beautiful (h/c) locks and sparkling (e/c) eyes, holding out his hand. What really stood out to me was his mint scarf, it looked so... special.
I soon realise that I was staring and look away.
"Yeah, I'm fine..I wasn't looking where I was going either" I reply, hoping that the boy didn't notice my probably red and tearstained face. I take his hand and and he pulls me back up.
"Ah okay, well, bye!" The boy said before sprinting off, I wonder where was he rushing to? Maybe he was about to get his notice? Ah well, it's not like I care.

I continued to make my way home. When I arrived, I went straight to my room. This was my last day of my freedom . . .