Chapter 8

Here, have 9 pictures of Nisaka in one!^

Reader's POV

Its currently the evening. Today I met my assigned husband, Yuusuke Nisaka, and I think we got along well. I also met his parents of course, and thankfully they didn't seem to reject the idea of a gay arrangement. Nisaka also told me he has an older brother who got married a couple of months ago and he wasn't currently in Japan so he didn't also come along. Well, when he does come back, I hope he also accepts me.

After the whole meeting Nisaka and I exchanged our phone numbers and now i'm stuck in this situation...

Do I text him or not?
Its only 9pm but I don't want to annoy or disturb him! Maybe for him 9pm could be late!
We just met, isn't it too early for me to text him? But if I don't how will we even get close? Urgh, I'm always like this!
I threw my phone onto my bed giving up, when suddenly I hear my text tone.
I rush from my computer desk to my bed where I threw my phone and quickly checked what the notification was.

21:03 Yuusuke Nisaka: Hey

. . .
So after all that I get a text from him! God, I'm such an coward.

21:05 You: Hey! Today was really great, I'm glad we got to meet up.

21:06 Yuusuke Nisaka: Yeah, me too, but don't you wonder how coincidental it was that we bumped into each other before.

21:07 You: That's what I thought too! I never expected to meet my assigned husband in such a way.

21:08 Yuusuke Nisaka: Haha, I agree.

Ah, the convo died, what am I meant to say?!

21:10 Yuusuke Nisaka: I'm not bothering you am I?

21:11 You: No, of course not! I was actually going to text you before but I thought that would just annoy you..

21:12 Yuusuke Nisaka: Nah, I'm fine with you texting me, as long as its not at like 1am or something.

21:12 You: Well obviously haha.

21:14 You: If you don't mind then, i'll text you often^^

21:14 Yuusuke Nisaka: Sure, i'll text you often too.

21:15 You: Yay! I hope to get along with you well Nisaka.

21:15 Yuusuke Nisaka: You too (Y/N).

21:17 Yuusuke Nisaka: Well, I'm gonna go get ready for bed, cya later! (^^)

Eeh, he's the type to use emojicons?!

21:18 You: Yup, cya!

Well that was great, we can talk without everything getting awkward now.
I look at our messages again and smile, before also going to get ready for bed.

What a good day it's been.