Chapter 13

Happy Birthday Nisaka! 💜

Reader's POV

Ah school. The most boring part of life. At least its Friday, i'm so tired of this place.
It's lunch break and I have nothing to do. All I can do is daydream until my group of friends decide to drag my out of my classroom so we could all catch up on what we did during the holidays. There wasn't much that I did though, and there's no chance I'll tell them all about my notice, not about Nisaka.

Interrupting my train of though, I felt a buzz come from my pocket. Someone texting me? Now?

I take out my phone to see the message I received.

13:46 Yuusuke Nisaka: Hey (Y/N), sorry for texting you during school. Any chance we could meet up today after school?

Wait what.
Today?! Meeting up with Nisaka?! That would be awesome! But wait, why today? Did something happen? Maybe he just misses me~

13:47 You: Sure, that would be fine! But did something happen that you wanna meet so suddenly? Do you miss me~

13:52 Yuusuke Nisaka: Oh um.. I guess you could say that.

13:52 You: You're adorable.

13:53 Yuusuke Nisaka: I'm not! (T-T)

13:53 Yuusuke Nisaka: Anyways, where do you wanna meet up?

13:54 You: I pass your school on my way home so we can meet in front of the school gates?

14:54 Yuusuke Nisaka: Okay, that's fine. See you soon then.

14:55 You: Yup, cya xx

14:59 Yuusuke Nisaka: xx (><)

Aw, he probably froze and that's why he replied 5 minutes later. Just as I put my phone away the bell rang. Ah, more boring lessons, great.
For the next two hours I simply took down notes for the sake of my future studying.

Eventually it turned 4 and it was time to leave this hell of a place.

I began to make my way to Nisaka's school. I wonder how he looks in his uniform, perfect probably.
I left the train 2 stops early than I usually do and start to walk towards Kasugayama High.
I began to smile as I saw the purple haired boy standing at the gates.
Whoo boy, here I go.

"Nisaka!"