Chapter 3

Reader's POV

I finally reached home, 19:58, just in a nick of time!

"I'm home!" I say while taking my shoes and jacket off.
I make my way towards the kitchen, I needed some snacks after all. I soon see an unfamiliar person in the living room.

I enter the room and see that my parents are also there, they look excited? The women turned to face me.
"Ah, um, good evening."
"Hello, you are (Y/N) (L/N)-kun correct?"
"Yes, that's me." Whats going on?
The women passes me a large envelope with a smile.
"Congratulations, you have received your notice."

....What?

"Oh my goodness, our little boy is finally getting his notice!" My mum cries.
"I still remember when he was so small!" My dad replies.
My parents seem to be a hundred times more excited than I am. It's not that I'm not excited though, I'm just quite nervous.
What will she be like? Will she even like me? Will we even get along? Will it be someone from my school?
Many questions ponder around my head as I slowly open the envelope, my hands shaking. I take out the documents and-

Nisaka's POV

(There's a bit of a time skip here, sorry if its confusing, its because they get their notices at different times.)

23:39

I can't sleep. 20 minutes and all of my freedom will be over. I'll have to be with a women who I have never seen before for the rest of my life.

I get out of bed and change into normal clothes, I'll go for a walk, maybe it'll calm my nerves down.

Once I was ready, I quietly exited the house hoping that my family wouldn't go looking for me.

Phew, its quite cold. I wish I took a scarf.. maybe one like that boy had from the other day.
I kept walking, anywhere is fine. I wish I could just walk away from all the tension and anxiety. To break free from the strings of fate.
I soon find myself in the park that Neji and I... talked in.
I check the time, 23:57.
Its too late for any regrets.
I sit down on a bench and wrap my hands around myself, its freezing - I can't stay here for too long.
I was about to get up and leave when I see two people walking towards me. One was a women with red hair and the other was a man with grey hair. Social workers? At this time? Why would they be... Oh.

"Yuusuke Nisaka-kun right?" The women asks.
No, not yet.. it can't be-
"Yes."
Its too early, I don't want this-
I see a large envelope in front of me.
"Congratulations, you have received your notice!"
No!-
I take the envelope and stare at it. Slowly I open it, not wanting to see this dreadful future.
I take out the documents.

Reader's POV
Yuusuke Nisaka-

Nisaka's POV
(Y/N) (L/N)-

Both POVs

..Male..?!