Chapter 11

Thanks for 800+ views!

Nisaka's POV

Ah January, the month where school starts again. I really don't want to go. Why? I'll have to face Neji again.
After.. that.. I received lots of texts from him, but I never read or replied to them, I never used to use my phone anyway, it's only when I started to talk to (Y/N).

(Y/N)... I'm really glad I met him. Though his teasing can be irritating he's still a great guy.
That night we spent together on New Years Eve... it was.. something I've never experienced before..

Ah crap, I bet everyone's going to ask if I got my notice, how on earth will I say its a boy? If I tell Neji he'll think it's weird and- well, he already knows I'm attracted to boys now anyway.

I begin to make my way to school, walking at a normal pace. I reach the place that
(Y/N) and I first met.. what an awkward situation it was, I laugh a bit as I recall the awkward memory.
Soon enough, I reach my school, Kasugayama. I could skip school but is it really worth it just to avoid one person... nah.
I get to my classroom, a few students already being there, phew, Neji's not here yet. I hear my phone buzz, I take it out and look at the message I just received.

08:14 (Y/N) (L/N): Hey, I'm guessing you're starting school now right?

08:14 You: Yeah, in about 15 minutes.

08:15 (Y/N) (L/N): Same here, have fun today!

08:15 You: I don't think that will happen but thanks, you too.

08:16 (Y/N) (L/N): Ehh, why wouldn't you have fun? Is something up?

Now that I think of it, I haven't told (Y/N) about Neji and everything.

08:17 You: Nah, nothing's up, I just didn't wanna come back here and see all my fangirls again.

08:17 (Y/N) (L/N): You have fangirls?! Well I'm not surprised from your amazing looks. Just make sure you tell them you're mine~

08:18 You: As if I could do that baka |( ̄3 ̄)|

08:18 (Y/N) (L/N): True haha.

08:20 (Y/N) (L/N): Well, my friends are here and they're gonna start bothering me now ;-; I'll talk to you later!

08:20 You: Okay, good luck!

08:21 (Y/N) (L/N): Good luck, who? ;)

I sigh knowing what I'll have to type.

08:22 You: Good luck... senpai..

08:22 (Y/N) (L/N): Yup, bye my precious kohai! (^ω^)

08:22 You: ><

I put my phone away and smile, I never used to use my phone for weeks and now I use it basically every day.
I suddenly hear footsteps from outside the classroom and the door slamming right open.

"Nisaka!"

I freeze.