Chapter 5

Nisaka's POV
(Y/N) (L/N)-

..Male..?!

Is this some sick joke? First I mess things up with Neji and now this? I'm definitely not reading it wrong.
"You look a bit shocked Nisaka-kun, is everything alright?" The man asked.
"Yeah, its just..." I start, coming back to my senses.
"Are there really no mistakes here?"
"The documents have been thoroughly checked so there's practically no chances of error."

So this isn't some joke? I never thought gay assignments existed in Japan. But how was I able to get one..

"Well if everything's fine we will be taking our leave now."
"Make sure to head home soon kid, its unsafe to be here at this time of night."
The social workers began to walk back in the direction they came from.
I was in too much shock to say anything.

...

I'm fine with this but will this boy even be okay with it?
How will my family going to react? I'll have to tell them all eventually..
And what if Neji asks, would he still be willing to hang out with me? Well, not after that scene I caused I don't think so.

I look at the his name again.
(Y/N) (L/N)...
So these red strings of fate can even pull something like this huh?

I let out a deep breath and begin to make my way home. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

I wonder what you're like, (Y/N) (L/N).

What did everyone think of the anime ending? I was crying so hard and holy crap Nisakaaa >< I personally didn't think it was that bad but many people said it was as the manga was different.

Thanks for reading~