Finale.

Janet look just as tires as she did worried, standing over the kitchen sink, trying to stay awake. She had waited up all night and morning for Jay without any call or text message. She had been sick all night and morning for reasons unknown to her.

    Finally Janet's body gave out in her involuntarily as she hit the couch. She dreamt those scary images of those in the dark. She dreamt that Jay had gone away and all the light in her world turned to darkness, reaching its hand out to her.

    "No!" Janet screamed.

      "Janet! Wake up!" Jay shouted, hovering over Janet.

    "Jay! I've been worried sick. What happened? Where were you? I had this sick feeling about you all night. I can't explain..."

    Jay smiled, slowly placing his arm around her. He kissed her gently on the face and then placed his hand over her stomach.

    "We're all going to be okay. We've been blessed in ways you may be unable to see, but rejoice- for I'll guide the way for all of us." Jay laughed.

    Despite Jays jest, a fearful jolt shot up Janet's spine. 

    "That's not you, Jay." Janet whimpered.

      "Shhhh..." Jay whispered. "You're still asleep. It's just a bad dream. Jays eyes began to glow as he stared deep into Janet's pupils. Janet fell into a deep sleep while Jay looked after her, holding her and their child to be.

END