Christopher Part III

I was shocked this was the guy from my nightmare. He was in all black and had a ring the same one I had seen in my nightmare.

I was positive this was the guy, if only he removed his helmet so I could see his face.

I looked at Angel she was shivering, she had tried to confront him at first but then decided to back down this guy seemed like trouble and she knew it as well.

I quickly got up and pulled Angel behind me. "What's your problem man?" I demanded angrily and moved towards him.

The guy said something but it was muffled because of the helmet. It sounded like "What's yours..." but I couldn't quite hear him.

"Remove your helmet and talk properly I can't hear a thing you're saying," I said huskily.

All of a sudden I was shoved from behind and I saw Angel running towards the man.

"Hunter! Hunter is that you?" she cried as she ran towards him.

The rider then decided to remove his helmet and Hunter's grinning face came into view.

"Got ya," he said and started laughing.

Angel shoved him in the chest. "You jerk that wasn't funny," she yelled at him. "You could've killed us."

"Yes, it was," Hunter replied still grinning.

"Look I got into the gang," he said happily flaunting his ring.

That was when I realized that he wasn't the guy in my nightmare. He wasn't the person, but he was still an asshole. I have no clue why Angel even goes out with him.

"Ugh, why'd you even want to get into that?" Angel said in disgust.

"How do you think I got this bike" he fired back.

"Whatever!" she said and spun around to look at me. "Come on Chris lets pack up, Dwayne and Natalya are probably done swimming and it's getting late anyway."

And with that, she rolled up the mats, shoved them in her bag and stomped off towards the waters' edge.

I decided to go after her so I took a fleeting glance at Hunter who was still trying to figure out what had happened and went after Angel.

"Hey, Angel! Angel wait up" I shouted over the roar of the surf.

She paused and turned, waiting for me to catch up. As soon as I was in earshot.

"Can you believe that jerk? Who does he think he is? Riding bikes at that speed with those thugs, he could get himself killed going around with gangs..."

I just stood there waiting not quite sure what to say. In the distance, I heard the low roar of the bikes starting up to leave the beach.