Christopher Part IV

"Who do these bozos think they are? If only Angel wasn't here, I would murder that two-timing son of a bitch" I thought to myself.

I lifted my head up and turned to look at Angel who was staring at me looking completely shocked. Her eyes seemed to be pleading with me, don't do anything irrational.

I switched my gaze back to Hunter and look him dead in the eye and said "If you're so sure she's gonna be with you, why do I see you with another girl every other weekend."

Hunter's face turned a shade of crimson and his face filled with frustration, worry and finally pure hate.

His two buddies who had stopped playing their game of pool for quite some time, and had been listening in on our conversation started moving towards us.

I recognized one of them I think his name was Spencer. He was the one I had seen in my nightmare and there had tried to kill me, so I wasn't keen on making his acquaintance and I was pretty sure he wasn't too.

If looks could kill I would be long dead by now, all three of them stared at me without uttering a word.

Spencer had stormy grey eyes combined with straw-colored hair giving him an unusual look against his tan body which was bulging with muscles.

"Assholes ain't welcome here." He said sneering at me.

"Then who let you in?" I said through clenched teeth.